PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week One NFL Games Discussion

i will honest, it would be hard for me to see brady win with the bucs. but the gleeful turning on him in this forum is surprising.

Not sure it is that. It is more a) how it went down and b) people thinking he can do at 43 what he could at 33. Or 39. At some point it isn't exactly what it used to be. Too many people thought he was gonna light the world on fire, win the MVP and throw 70 TDs. It was way overboard and that why some of us are trying to temper that. He isn't the same guy he was.

For instance, there was a deep crossing route, that had he thrown the receiver open it would have been completed. Instead I think he got sacked.

Y’all still taking any Brady take from that guy seriously
The same pettiness and irrationality we'd see from fans around the league when Brady was a Patriots QB for 20 years, is something we see immediately from Patriots fans, the very moment Brady starts at QB for another team. Bunch of drooling clowns who are indistinguishable from the very Jets/Colts/Bills fans they've mocked for all these years.

Last edited:
i will honest, it would be hard for me to see brady win with the bucs. but the gleeful turning on him in this forum is surprising.

not gleeful at all. it felt like I was watching a rerun of last season and it was eerie considering the weapons he has.

I hope he does well, its one game but wow.

I will root for tommy the rest of the way whether he bombs out or not. The guy gave me 20 years of great football. I think he will notice the difference between arians and a guy like bill. This tampa bay team is so undisciplined. You can be a great player but it doesn’t matter if that team is undisciplined. That being said it wouldn’t shock if they bounce back next week and destroy the panthers.

"You never go backwards for the football. You learn that **** in high school..." Bruce Arians on Mike Edwards causing the fumble on the kick off

lol...arians mojo seems to be talking tough like this :)

Him talking like this hasn’t worked yet. You’d think maybe he’d understand that it doesn’t work. It didn’t work with Howard last year, either. He’s an awful coach.

E2BEC79E-0AF9-4856-A481-E589C3E69F77.jpeg
Don't do it, Bill! It's not worth it!

Point, Belichick!

Na I don’t care actually cause 99% of people know Brady is GOAT. You on the other hand will go out your way to rag on him if he throws in incompletion.

rent free

Yup you figured me out that’s what I do.:haha::rofl::thumbsup:

That fake crowd noise sounds stupid

Attention Cowboys, maybe cover woods on the bootleg

These rams uniforms are so bad. Why didn’t they go back to the 1999 ones?

Reactions: sb1
Once again everyone is big on the Cowboys, and you just know they will
Finish 8-8 for what seems like the 20th year in a row

I'd nearly forgotten what a crime against humanity those Rams uniforms are.

pretty decent football today.

Makes me think we might not see a 4 game preseason again.

Brady is one game away from the NFL record for consecutive games with a pick 6.

The chase continues next week!

Belichick now 15-8 without Brady this century
Brady 0-1 without Bill.

You’ve had this one queued up ready to hit send for a while now lol.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
These rams uniforms are so bad. Why didn’t they go back to the 1999 ones?
They - and their coach - were « the future ». Shows the ridiculousness of BB’s & NE’s success.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back