PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week One NFL Games Discussion

Wasn’t there before but I’m starting to head over to the camp that the Pats really did miss on Lamar Jackson after all. If Josh can design an offense like that for Cam in one offseason imagine what he could have done for Lamar. His passing is better and he’s become a true dual threat now.

Wasn’t there before but I’m starting to head over to the camp that the Pats really did miss on Lamar Jackson after all. If Josh can design an offense like that for Cam in one offseason imagine what he could have done for Lamar. His passing is better and he’s become a true dual threat now.

Funny thing is he looks more fragile than he really is. They built the perfect O for him.

Brave new world. BB insulates his players, always take the blame for their mistakes. So who was right? Those here and the broadcast that swear the error was on Evans, but Arians says it was on Brady?

Kyed is right, that is going to be fascinating. Brady isn't used to being called out publicly. Now there is the beginning seeds of resentment being sown. This type of talk is NOT good for Brady.
If you look at the coverage, it was clear brady read it wrong....there were two guys there. Evans broke off his route correctly.

i will honest, it would be hard for me to see brady win with the bucs. but the gleeful turning on him in this forum is surprising.

The posters gleefully reacting to Brady not playing well has more to do with the annoying Brady apologists still spamming this board with their nonsense imo.

The posters gleefully reacting to Brady not playing well has more to do with the annoying Brady apologists still spamming this board with their nonsense imo.
Who are also Belichick haters and want to see this team crash and burn without their hero

Week 1 and many things will change but so far teams that impressed me
Green Bay, Ravens, Washington Football Team(Their D line in particular), Bears(Down 23-6), and the Rams(looked good against a NFC favorite).

Hahahaha!
2020-09-14-ComfortFootball.png

Week 1 and many things will change but so far teams that impressed me
Green Bay, Ravens, Washington Football Team(Their D line in particular), Bears(Down 23-6), and the Rams(looked good against a NFC favorite).

+ Raiders for me

hahaa brady will play with more grit and deterimination - yeah that is what is lacking in his game over the years.

Last edited:
Ben’s head looks like it got even bigger

Why in the world would you want Jason Garrett calling your plays?

Should have left Booger on Monday night

Steelers special teams sure didn’t have a preseason. Lol

Should have left Booger on Monday night

This is the B crew - the A crew is later tonight. All right so far....

Brutal attempt to pass block by Conner

Steelers defense is legit. Kinda glad we miss them this year.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back