PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 8 NFL Games

Mariota would be the guy I'd look at if Minnesota has a pick good enough to secure him. He oozes class in the passing and running game.

Mariota running a spread offense with AP/Jennings/Patterson would sure be fun to watch.

Stoked for this draft just to see where all the QBs go.

I would be very happy to have Andrew Luck.

Of course he will be great but my clear cut favourite outside of Tom is Rodgers, that chip he plays with every game is something i admire.

ausbacker said:
Mariota would be the guy I'd look at if Minnesota has a pick good enough to secure him. He oozes class in the passing and running game.
Well since they drafted that scrub Ponder over a player with Mariota's skillset in Kaepernick, maybe they get it right this time around.

Mariota and AP sounds like a formidable combo. They would be a contender if they get their receiving game sorted out.
Peterson, Rudolph, Patterson and Jennings should be a formidable combination. Strangely, the Vikings formerly impenetrable defense has been their real achilles heel this season. They're not giving the O a chance to play from the front this season.

Mariota would be a fine addition to that team. In my eyes, he's going to be a star at the next level given the right situation.

Mariota running a spread offense with AP/Jennings/Patterson would sure be fun to watch.

Stoked for this draft just to see where all the QBs go.

I keep saying the Pats should deal Mallett, snatch McCarron and stash him behind Tom until he retires. That Bama mentality is so NFL like and AJ seems like a level headed guy.

We won't be willing to get one of the top QB's in the draft because of other needs but i could see McCarron falling right into our laps.

LOL could you imagine Bill bucking the trend of prototype pats QB and taking Winston in a few years time :laugh:

I keep saying the Pats should deal Mallett, snatch McCarron and stash him behind Tom until he retires. That Bama mentality is so NFL like and AJ seems like a level headed guy.

We won't be willing to get one of the top QB's in the draft because of other needs but i could see McCarron falling right into our laps.

In the draft forum I've said many times that I'm fine with a second round QB in May. The class is deep, Brady will be 37, and Mallett will be in the final year of his deal anyway. If BB feels McCarron is that guy, I'm on board!

I don't think people realise how difficult it is for a college QB to no throw a pick in a single game, let alone 8 straight! Mariota is a beast.

College QB's are not supposed to be THAT mentally ready at that age, yet for him to not throw any INT's in 225 attempts is amazing.

Rodgers is just indefensible. There's really not much you can do to stop that guy.

Look how his teammates immediately blocked for him so he could get up and get the first down. That's good team football right there by the Packers.

The Vikings D looks gassed at this point.

I know it most likely won't matter at all, but shouldn't the Vikings go for 2? They can make it a 2 possession game with almost 5 minutes in the game - far from over. But they don't seem to care one bit, people are smiling on the sidelines as they kick the XP.

LMFAO...Think I'll go read two threads again at JI..."Has any team ever had the Rookie of the Year on both defense and offense in the same year?" and "Should Wrecks be considered for Coach of the Year?". Can't make this crap up. Love seeing the misery of the worst fans in all of sports.

Quoting your own post is a little like sucking your own dik, but I can't resist. If I could only bump these 2 threads on JI right now. Rats fans must be jumping off buildings all over the tri-state area after that stinker today.

:bricks:

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back