PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 7: We’re on to Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BYE is after the Nashville trip...

Yeah, my mistake. When I started putting the "@" signs in I screwed up the edit. Thanks for catching it. I'll leave the error up and take my lumps.

But the point is still the same. Buffalo and NYJ as away games should not be a particular concern for anyone.

Gilmore on Robinson

Chung on Burton

JMAC on Gabriel

Honestly, they don’t have any where near the weapons KC does...

That Scat Back Tank Cohen looks like another Dion Lewis. Thought the Bears were going to stink they have been a pleasant surprise with a decent QB too.

Random Observation: Tom Brady is having an incredibly average season... for Tom Brady.

Code:
Year   Cmp% Y/A   Y/G Rate NY/A Sk%
2018   67.8 7.5 266.5 98.2 6.98 3.6
Career 64.0 7.5 261.6 97.6 6.85 4.9

Alright, I just got down from cloud 9 after the win so it's time to think about our next opponent!

Chicago' defense is pretty damn good . Yesterday they had a tough loss at Miami so I expect them to be pissed off ! It can either make them so focused or they could end up in a downward spiral . We shall see which one on Sunday !

This QB of theirs is also playing much better than I thought so he poses a challenge. I watched a little bit of their game and he can scramble too, something our defence has trouble stopping.

And then there is Cohen. He has put up monster numbers the last two weeks . Right now I think he is their biggest weapon, we need to focus on stopping him first and foremost. And let's not forget about Soldier field . That place can rock with the best!

Ok that's all for now . Should be a hellava game . Let's get our first road win of the seasons !!!!

Go Pats !!!

Yeah, my mistake. When I started putting the "@" signs in I screwed up the edit. Thanks for catching it. I'll leave the error up and take my lumps.

But the point is still the same. Buffalo and NYJ as away games should not be a particular concern for anyone.

The home game is probably the toughest.

Random Observation: Tom Brady is having an incredibly average season... for Tom Brady.

Code:

Games 4-6:

CMP% - 71.05
Y/A - 8.38
Y/G - 318.3
Rate - 102.0

Tom Brady Stats | Pro-Football-Reference.com

Seems fine now that he's got the receiving help and the OL is playing a bit better.

That Scat Back Tank Cohen looks like another Dion Lewis. Thought the Bears were going to stink they have been a pleasant surprise with a decent QB too.

That’s because every QB is a pleasant surprise in this dysutopian NFL.

Well, our luck was bound to run out sooner or later, we're getting the senile Pats-hater, Dan Fouts this Sunday.

how has that front seven been doing for a full 60 minutes? First two games are the only I've watched of the Bears, but I saw it in both and it's why they lost to Greenbay - that front seven gets real quiet in the second half.

Have they fixed their stamina woes? Anyone know?

Patriots have no road wins yet this season. Time to change that.
We playied only 2 games on the road ;)
But i agree it is time to start :)

We better plan on giving Waddle a lot of help this week. I'm not counting on Cannon playing Sunday.

Maybe more White than Michel. Possibly a little more Dwayne Allen, too.

Code:

but .... but .... he's 41! He's falling off the cliff ! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes