PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 7: We’re on to Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mack seemed to injure his ankle (?) against the Dolphins which made him pretty ineffective. Maybe it lingers a bit this week.
Hope he recovers 100% but I'd be ok if the wheel is a little tender for the game.

Yes it was. Fun highlight

I think the wind was crazy that day as well. I remember that Branch TD, right before halftime. I think the Bears thought the Pats were going to run out the clock and branch torched them. Bears were good that year as well.

The Bears have not beaten anyone impressive so far. Only wins on the season came against Arizona, Seattle and TB.

The bears are not winning this. They are at 2 in defense but they play all garbage teams

The 2002 win at Chicago was uploaded on YouTube recently, iirc brady’s first 20+ pt comeback, it was 27-6 till later in the third quarter, a definite classic despite the down year. Enjoy:

The 2002 win at Chicago was uploaded on YouTube recently, iirc brady’s first 20+ pt comeback, it was 27-6 till later in the third quarter, a definite classic despite the down year. Enjoy:

As the 2001 evolved you knew Brady was going to be a good QB. As much as we struggled in 2002, I distinctly remember that game. Thinking Brady is better than just good. James White a current version of Kevin Faulk.

We are not only onto the Bears but onto what I think is a daunting and maybe key stretch of the season with 4 out of 5 games being away games (with a BYE before the last game).

The crucible of mental toughness.

Crucible?

@ Bears
@ Bills

Bye

Packers
@ Titans
@ Jets

That's a very easy "4 out of 5 games being away games".

Contain Cohen and Robinson and this should be a relatively easy win. Hicks is going to be a handful up front, though.

Contain Cohen and Robinson and this should be a relatively easy win. Hicks is going to be a handful up front, though.

Kind'a like contain Hill?..... People shouldn't underestimate this Bears team. I don't take them lightly one bit, on either side of the ball.

Last edited:
I'm surprised nobody has posted the infamous Brady juke on Urlacher yet lol

Last edited:
We just have to hope D McCourty is healthy for this game. What a player...the $12 million bargain.

When was the last time the Pats played in Chicago? 2010? That was that crazy snow game if I remember correctly. The 2002 game is still one of the craziest Pats games of all time.

The '02 game wasn't in Chicago...it was in Champaign, IL....IIRC. Still a wild game though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes