PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 7: Other NFL Games

Lenny is seeing a resurgence. Bucs are gonna have a difficult decision on him after the season.
You never pay for a RB unless he is THAT RARE GUY, A True HOFer. Lenny is good but he isn't that. I think he'll want to stay there for a reasonble price as long as he's the top Dog and gets respect. He knows what its like to play for a bottom of the barrel team, and like every other player, he loves playing with Brady and this group in general. I think he'll take a pay cut to stay. Assume 5/yr is the best offer he gets. I don't think a team offers him more. If they are dumb enoguh to he's gone. Any coach should know he neds that strong locker room presence to keep him committed and reeled in. Something only a guy like Brady and a few others can do.

That didn’t fool anyone

That didn’t fool anyone
Odd play call for sure. Also weird how Evans still isn't fully in sync with Brady.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Dumb throw by Fields. He should go watch film in his sewer lair.

p13113_p_v10_ad.jpg

So who was telling me Fields was actually a pocket passer in college besides designed runs?

That’s what I was talking about with Fields. He can’t get away from the rush and a guy known to make plays with his legs should. Or he is forced into a mistake like that one.

I don’t think he has a great windup either but that can be fixed.

any lurking chefs fans, how does it feel with your 500m QB having the same record as the Mac Jones' lead rebuilding Pats? and how does it feel that thru 7 games the chefs have 188 points scored and the Mac Jones' Pats have 179 points scored

• Ha Ha
I'm glad we took Mac and not Fields in the draft...
Would have probably cost a 2022 first rounder to move up. That would have been a catastrophic error

why do I keep seeing Patriots jerseys at the Bucs stadium on TV?

That’s what I was talking about with Fields. He can’t get away from the rush and a guy known to make plays with his legs should. Or he is forced into a mistake like that one.

I don’t think he has a great windup either but that can be fixed.
Yes. Seems like it takes forever for him to throw it.

Remember when people thought Brady had no arm? Good times.

Godwin has shaky hands sometimes but when he's on, everything sticks.

So it's going to be a Chris Godwin game this week

The drop pass to Godwin, the should-be TD to Brate (who sucks), and the TD pass to Godwin were all throws that maybe five quarterbacks can make. The one to Brate was spectacular, after one handing an errant shotgun snap.

The drop pass to Godwin, the should-be TD to Brate (who sucks), and the TD pass to Godwin were all throws that maybe five quarterbacks can make. The one to Brate was spectacular, after one handing an errant shotgun snap.

Yeah but can Brady run for 25 yards in circles in the backfield and bomb it 60 yards to a wide open receiver who got open in the meantime?

Yes. Seems like it takes forever for him to throw it.
Reminds me a little of Tebow’s windup and that’s not a compliment.

any lurking chefs fans, how does it feel with your 500m QB having the same record as the Mac Jones' lead rebuilding Pats? and how does it feel that thru 7 games the chefs have 188 points scored and the Mac Jones' Pats have 179 points scored
The Tourch has been passed! From Brady in NE to Brady in TB, lol.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back