PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 7: Other NFL Games

What’s inaccurate about that? I said he’s the best in the game And right now he is. Not talking about the future.

Stop it. Your sad face emoji along with "he doesn't play for us anymore" gave it away...

Stop it. Your sad face emoji along with "he doesn't play for us anymore" gave it away...
?

Not sure what you mean by gave it away. No I’m not happy a guy who is playing at the top of his position doesn’t play for us anymore. (shrug)

If I'm that fan, I would've demanded $10k, tons of Brady and Gronk signed memorabilia, and two 50 yard line tickets to every Bucs home game (regular + post-season) until Brady retires. Otherwise, that's my ball.

The Bears shouldn’t wait four years again like they did with Trubisky. This guy isn’t even a backup, and there’s no way he’ll ever be able to adapt to the NFL. I’m sure he’ll have a few boom games, but he’s a bust.

lmao I love Brady more than my own family but if I was that fan that ball is going to the auction house TOMORROW and he’s free to bid for it.

5-0 Texans. That’s why betting on big favorites sucks.

Wow, a fan actually got the ball. That could end up being 6 figures.. maybe not now, but with time.
He gave it back, and got another ball, something was mentioned about after the game. maybe he'll get to meet brady and tom will sign the ball

lmao I love Brady more than my own family but if I was that fan that ball is going to the auction house TOMORROW and he’s free to bid for it.

“Brady gave the ball to a random person who might be a criminal instead of a charity.”
-Rob Parker

Okay Mac Jones we know it’s you. Hopefully you’re not the next Alex Smith.
That wouldn’t be a bad outcome for the Pats if he’s Alex Smith. Smith is a good QB. Kicked the crap out of us twice. Put a good team around him and an Alex Smith style QB willl be really good.

Poor Fields. Shouldn’t have been a surprise

FIelds looks like a career backup...

Fields has piss poor awareness of rushers while in the pocket.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
The Lions really blew their load early and often today. Time for them to remember they are still the Lions.

Brady is plain getting greedy here. Run the ball.

Brady not very sharp today

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back