PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Pregame Thread Week 6 pregame: Pats @ Raiders

Pregame Discussion ahead of the LIVE game day discussion thread. The actual Game Thread will Open an hour ahead of kickoff.
Status
Not open for further replies.
who is our WR today? Parker, Bourne and TT? Cunningham? but he is also the backup qb

I don’t feel sorry for a guy making $25M per year. He’s the only person to blame for the current state the team is in.
LOL. At about what level of income is a person in your mind no longer a human being?

who is our WR today? Parker, Bourne and TT? Cunningham? but he is also the backup qb
Raegor got elevated.

Wild that they are having Raegor play above Boutte.

I hope TT is a big part of the game plan. I hope Cunningham gets at least a couple of drives to try out.

It would be nice for the offensive line to start improving. They have went with the same unit for a few games due to injury. I want to see improvement from Mafi and Lowe.

At this point I’m just hoping they stay competitive. The lack of the ability to do anything the last two weeks hasn’t been fun to watch.

Homer Simpson Wow GIF by Justin

Why is Boutte inactive?

I think the team views him as a big bodied boundary receiver....so he's behind Parker (although I do question that...).

With Malik in the picture it’s better for Mac that this one is a road game.

The Zappe chants were an embarrassment and 100% chance we’d hear them for Malik no matter what Mac did.

Cunningham is the back up. Interesting!!

Wow wtf? Grier isn't even active. So much for him being the new #2, that was a huge smokescreen. This also kind of tells me that Cunningham isn't just a depth WR if he's the #2 QB above Zappe... This feels like the team is legitimately considering going fully to Malik as the starter if things don't turn around. I wonder if Cunningham will even see snaps at WR much at all if he's also being counted on to take over.

PATRIOTS

• QB Bailey Zappe
  • QB Will Grier
  • WR JuJu Smith-Schuster
  • WR Kayshon Boutte
  • WR DeMario Boutte
  • OL Riley Reiff
  • OL Cole Strange

Cunningham is the back up. Interesting!!

Well, Zappites probably don't have much to talk about anymore. Will they become Malik-ites? Malik-tites? Cunninghammers?

Stand-Up Lol GIF by Muppet Wiki

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
So Cunningham is backup QB.

who is emergency QB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference