PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 5 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh that was probably the worst case scenario. It's nice seeing the Jets lose but if they were going to lose this game I was hoping they'd get embarrassed. Now I bet Ryan's gonna use this as a rallying point 'we hung with the top team despite no Revis,Holmes blahh blahhh' and they'll probably beat an improving but still weak Indy team next week their morale will be up. Worst of all Houston stays 2 games ahead of us.

I don't know too many OC's (if one exists) that can make anything of that offense.
The point is/was they've been calling for a new OC for years Shottenhiemer sucked. so they get Sparano and all off season the jests are going to be great on offense, no on will be able to stop them, and four games into the season they're saying that they need a new OC, cause sparano is just a notch above shotty. Give them a couple of weeks and they'll be telling story about how good shotty was and it was a mistake ffor tanny to get rid of him and they need to get rid of tanney.

Last edited:
The point is/was they've been calling for a new OC for years Shottenhiemer sucked. so they get Sparano and all off season the jests are going to be great on offense, no on will be able to stop them, and four games into the season they're saying that they need a new OC, cause sparano is just a notch above shotty.

Word. I never thought Shottenheimer was that bad, not that he's great but Sanchez can make any OC look bad lol

Glad the Jets are too dumb to realize how bad Sanchez is and put all their eggs into the Santonio basket. 2 of the worst contracts I've seen made in recent years.

Report: Texans fear Brian Cushing has ACL tear - CBSSports.com

When Jets guard Matt Slauson undercut Texans linebacker Brian Cushing early in the second quarter of Monday night's game, it might have ended Cushing's season -- and drastically changed Houston's.

According to numerous reports, the Texans fear Cushing might be lost for the season because of an ACL tear.

Slauson's cut block wasn't penalized and it is a legal move. But that doesn't mean the block didn't raise questions among the Texans.​

Slauson's cut block wasn't penalized and it is a legal move.

It amazes me that this is completely legal. It seems like a rule change is in order here.

Meh that was probably the worst case scenario. It's nice seeing the Jets lose but if they were going to lose this game I was hoping they'd get embarrassed. Now I bet Ryan's gonna use this as a rallying point 'we hung with the top team despite no Revis,Holmes blahh blahhh' and they'll probably beat an improving but still weak Indy team next week their morale will be up. Worst of all Houston stays 2 games ahead of us.

And what if the Colts beat the Jets? It's not really out of the realm of possibility considering how sucky Sanchez is and how Luck is improving his play lately. I think the Jets will sink into further despair.

This week anyways Manning made his 'Manning face', the Jets lost, and the Bills got blown out! Overall a really great week to be a Pats fan. ^_^

with week 5 over and the regular refs back you can get a better idea of what direction the teams are going. Patriots looking super strong all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back