PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 5 NFL games discussion

and there it is...why Russell Wilson will be your MVP

Last edited:
Shame they never caught the Hawks left tackle moving early on every snap

just rewatched several snaps at 16th speed. Every time

To think we took Harry ahead of Metcalf
Either out scouts are ****ty, or they have been given ****ty direction or on offense, the decision makers are over ruling them and going with some intangibles we don't see.

The reason Wilson is the best QB in the game is because when SEA is down, you (speaking in general) believe they will win because of Russell Wilson’s greatness; when KC is down, you believe they’ll win due to Mahomes (yes, he’s also great), but more so due to his array of weapons
(Hill, Kelce, Watkins, Hardman..now CEH etc...)...

I just assumed the Vikings kicked the field goal. Couldn't understand why Michaels' call on the 2pt conversion was so dull until I looked at the score. o_O

The emergence of Metcalf becoming one of the best, if not the best, WR in his 2nd year is painful to watch.

Pats took a big L taking Harry over Metcalf. And it's not like he came out of nowhere as he was by far the most talented WR in the class but teams were too scared on how "raw" he was.

Eagles, Colts and Cardinals massively f***ed that one up taking WR's right before him being the last pick in the 2nd round.

Jackson over Jennings
Dobson over Allen
Harry over Metcalf

FIRE our WR scouts
And you're only scratching the surface on how bad it has been.

5 years in with Dak and Im not sure that he is the franchise QB for Dallas. 1 playoff win to show for 4 years.

If I am Jimmy Jones and Aaron Rodgers comes available, I would sign him in a heart beat and move on from Dak.

aaron Rodgers? Yeah with McCarthy?

To think we took Harry ahead of Metcalf
Every time I watch Metcalf pull off multiple highlight reel plays I think the same thing.

All we need is Metcalf and Russell Wilson... or Cam, because he's as good a passer as Russell Wilson... right?

How stupid was Minnesota not kicking a FG? Watch Seattle score now...
When they posted the statistics during the broadcast on win probabilities when going for it on 4th or kicking the FG, was it just me, or did the math weigh in favor of taking the points there?

I think Aaron Rodgers and Patrick Mahomes are also in that conversation. All three are playing at a very high level.
Mahomes has had 3 games where he hasn't played well. Its Rodgers and Wilson

Hate to say this but the Raiders played pretty good against the Chiefs !

Mahomes has had 3 games where he hasn't played well. Its Rodgers and Wilson
He threw 4 TDs against Baltimore a few weeks back. How is that not playing well?

Man, we haven’t hit gold at WR in years...
Seattle has been solid with their WR core and Wilson has been playing out of his mind this year.
The guy is having an MVP type of season barring injuries.

I hate that we took Harry over DK...now that guy is a beast, Harry needs to really start playing better overall and needs to make an impact. So far he gets lost on this team.

At times I think our scouting and coaching staff sucks at developing WRs.
Welled and Jules were the only ones that I can think of in recent years
Gronk was a skilled player coming out of college and obviously a beast at tight end.
I am disappointed at our WR core other than JE11.
Byrd has been playing better than Harry.

Oh look it's another week of people whining
about the Pats not drafting a guy coming off neck sugery and only knew how to run one route

I like how to them Harry was a projected 4th rounder and not in most people's top 3 at WR.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back