PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 5 NFL games discussion

5 years in with Dak and Im not sure that he is the franchise QB for Dallas. 1 playoff win to show for 4 years.

If I am Jimmy Jones and Aaron Rodgers comes available, I would sign him in a heart beat and move on from Dak.

some teams seem cursed...of course the Rats are definitely cursed...and I think Big D is cursed too because of that runty little "glory hole" egomaniac. Ever since he fired Jimmuh Manson, the Pork Faced Satan, Big D has been a big disappointment.Loads of talent, always playing under expectations. He and Woody Johnson should sell their stakes in the NFL, pool their millions and open "Hookers&Blow" franchises coast to coast...

This is a garbage, lucky Giants team. Can’t believe they’re about to cost me money.

It's Red Rifle Time!!!!!says no one ever.

Looks like Gallup can catch well enough... :whistle:

Bad decision by Dallas to let the clock run down. If the call is overturned you’re gonna want that time back

Thank God. I'd have been livid if I lost $200 because of some typical Giants lucky BS.

They offered him 5 years 175 million and he turned it down

That’s more than reasonable
Wow, how greedy do you have to be. I don't watch a lot of Cowboys games but those I've seen you can flip a coin as to whether he plays at an elite level.

Patriots opponents have a combined record of 13-6

Steelers opponents have a combined record of 3-14-1

We’d be 4-0 with their schedule imo
If the Browns can limit the number of Browns-type-things they do next week I can see them handing the Steelers a loss.

5 years in with Dak and Im not sure that he is the franchise QB for Dallas. 1 playoff win to show for 4 years.

If I am Jimmy Jones and Aaron Rodgers comes available, I would sign him in a heart beat and move on from Dak.
I thought Rodgers was the one who ran McCarthy out of town. But I guess you just say bye to McCarthy, who is even more vanilla than the clapper.

That the franchise tag still exists really demonstrates how poorly the NFLPA functions or rather, doesn't function.
What the star QB (or any position) doesn't get paid because of the franchise tag likely elevates the wages of other players on the roster. As a whole, NFLPA members lose nothing because of the rule. Net neutral.

I completely understand why the NFLPA has not wasted too much sweat equity on this topic, especially when the star QB is making 10 times the average NFL salary under the tag.

If the Browns can limit the number of Browns-type-things they do next week I can see them handing the Steelers a loss.
I agree. Philly really torched their secondary today. If Pittsburgh can’t get pressure with Watt & co. their secondary can definitely be exposed. Cleveland has a pretty good o-line. I expect a lot more attention on Claypool next week

Pats opponents passing stats:

5,545 yards
47 TDs
9 Ints
113.98 passer rating

All 4 QBs with 100+ passer rating. Opposite of 2019? :D

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye