PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 4 other games

Jordan Love has negative fantasy points for me right now... lol

it’s been a long time since ive seen an ol get manhandled like this. Makes our group last year look competent!

I was going to applaud the Packers for getting up to 34 yards in the half, but then they lost 14 again on the sack.

Packers had 20 net yards in the half, at home while allowing 27 points Gotta be a top 5 worst half for them at Lambeau all time

I have a very low opinion of Fudgepacker fans. Exacerbated by the clowns who showed up here in preseason.
F em.

The NFL has really let me down so far this season. Every prime time game is Daniel Jones or Zach Wilson. Finally got a little time to myself and was excited to see a good game and I turn it on it’s 27-3

Hard to move the ball if you can't pass protect longer than 0.5 seconds.

Detroit has made huge progress on defense .....and it looks like GB is going to take a severe beating tonight!

Non-contact injury for Branch

What if the Packers win this game? What will the Love bashers say?

The NFL has really let me down so far this season. Every prime time game is Daniel Jones or Zach Wilson. Finally got a little time to myself and was excited to see a good game and I turn it on it’s 27-3
This may yet be a game. Green Bay half time adjustments seems to have made a difference already

That was a nice drive, pass protection much better.

Gibbs has 3.9 pts...

even with Montgomery back from injury (some thought he wouldnt even play)

they drafted Gibbs with the 11th pick or something crazy, amazed they arent using him more

Gibbs has 3.9 pts...

even with Montgomery back from injury (some thought he wouldnt even play)

they drafted Gibbs with the 11th pick or something crazy, amazed they arent using him more
Still early but yeah a luxury pick reach at 12. Not seeing an upgrade from Swift.

Nice bomb to Jayden Reed, Love has a good arm

My decision to play Love over Trevor Joey Lawrence starting to not look so dumb.

Quay FG penalty - that's just bad coaching right there.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back