PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 4 NFL Games - Previews and Predictions

Of course that's correct Halifax_Pats_Fan but here's the disclaimer. The Patriots would be accused (and were) of running up the score in blow outs. Given the Manning ball washing in the media, it's just Peyton being Peyton.

Add to that the fact that there is no benefit to having a high score in a non-conference game. In conference games points matters in one of the tie breakers, so there's no such thing as running up the score.

Add to that the fact that there is no benefit to having a high score in a non-conference game. In conference games points matters in one of the tie breakers, so there's no such thing as running up the score.

I agree there's no such thing but there was a lot of bellyaching about it when we were blowing teams out, the media is a disgrace.

I hear you...i do...but do we really care what the media think? We have seen some of their stories, the way some of them act against this team...I can't speak for any other poster but i personally don't give a flying - f what they print, think, say...etc...
We are in agreement. If an Offense is capable of putting 100 on the board, you put 100 on the board.

How about Joe Flacco? Really earning his new fat paycheck with those 5 INTs. LOL :D

Makes me smile seeing the Steelers 0-4 and tied for last in the AFC with the Jaguars.

Maybe they should try video taping since their fanbase enjoys talking about it a lot. Or they could try illegal PEDs... a proven tried and true formula for that team winning championships....

I want the Pats to hang a 60 burger on them if they can....

for some reason...i have a feeling the team is starting to get more confident. making play...

BOYCE stepping in...

damn, we will be dangerous come week 12 (after we get vereen back)...

who do we play then!??

for some reason...i have a feeling the team is starting to get more confident. making play...

BOYCE stepping in...

damn, we will be dangerous come week 12 (after we get vereen back)...

who do we play then!??

oops, wrong thread

back6.jpg

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye