PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 4 NFL Games - Previews and Predictions

:rolleyes:

Not this 'the Broncos are unstoppable' nonsense again. Beating up on scrub teams with trash defenses doesn't prove anything.

Peyton does have one weakness
winteriscoming-tn1-289x289-custom.jpg

That's right! I heard he is an avid Game of Thrones fan, so he'll be skipping games to watch the show.

:rolleyes:

Not this 'the Broncos are unstoppable' nonsense again. Beating up on scrub teams with trash defenses doesn't prove anything.

Of course it does. They're doing exactly what a very good team should do against mediocre competition. The pats have done this many times the past five years, and we all took it as a sign as how good they are, rather than saying the win didn't matter.

Check out their schedule and you realize that's some of their best competition of the season.
The Colts D aren't the pushovers they once were, watching the pe******* flash his arms up and down at Arrowhead should be interesting, the Patriots always run any Manning team tough and you never know with the Texans. I admit, the Broncos look great but I'm seeing holes all through that D that no opposing O has taken advantage of.

The Colts D aren't the pushovers they once were, watching the pe******* flash his arms up and down at Arrowhead should be interesting, the Patriots always run any Manning team tough and you never know with the Texans. I admit, the Broncos look great but I'm seeing holes all through that D that no opposing O has taken advantage of.

What are these gaping weaknesses? Genuinely curious.

Check out their schedule and you realize that's some of their best competition of the season.

You may recall the Eagles and Ravens were pathetic in 2007 and very, very nearly beat us. Toward the end of the season. You know, when you're getting exhausted from all the pressure of a perfect season.

That's right! I heard he is an avid Game of Thrones fan, so he'll be skipping games to watch the show.

Peyton manning and winter are not best friends.....plus the fool signed with a cold weather team.

What are these gaping weaknesses? Genuinely curious.
Have you not seen the separation the Eagles skill position players have been getting and the room afforded to the RBs coming out of the backfield?

I have no concern that the Patriots will put another big score on the Denver D when they play. The pressing point will be whether or not the D is good enough to cover that.

Can't say a lot of other QBs make me cringe the way Peyton Manning always does when he is lining up against the Patriot defense.

Unreal start to his season.

is there a handle for that...the same player that blocked the punt, picked it up and ran it in for a TD?

Have you not seen the separation the Eagles skill position players have been getting and the room afforded to the RBs coming out of the backfield?

unless they're facing a chip kelly style offense every week this is irrelevant, that defense has been fine

Of course it does. They're doing exactly what a very good team should do against mediocre competition. The pats have done this many times the past five years, and we all took it as a sign as how good they are, rather than saying the win didn't matter.

Yeah man. Some of you guys sound like Pats haters from years past. Nothing wrong with giving credit where credit is due. This is Denver's year.

How about dem Bills earlier today, completely owning Flacco.

Maybe barely pulling out a squeaker in Buffalo wasn't as egregious as we thought.

Chargers the cowboys of the AFC vs the actual Cowboys. This will be an interesting finish.

I have no concern that the Patriots will put another big score on the Denver D when they play. The pressing point will be whether or not the D is good enough to cover that.

What are you talking about? They've totally shut down the two best skill players on the Eagles offense. And McCoy and Jackson are both pretty good.

Rivers has been such a tease. Back in form today. Great TD toss.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back