PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 3 TNF Bears vs Packers thread

latest

Can someone explain to me how the ball gets snapped like that. What does Brady and the centre do to prevent that kind of stuff from happening often?

Clay Matthews is an inspiration, a marvel.

He showed up at USC 98 pounds soaking wet. A few years later he's a chiseled 235 pound piece of granite. That gym at USC must be amazing.

Can someone explain to me how the ball gets snapped like that. What does Brady and the centre do to prevent that kind of stuff from happening often?

Practice?

:rolleyes:The Bears Still Suck....The Bears Still Suck... (where's my music note emojis when I need em')

Anybody else watching this

I'm sure a lot of people tuned in because of the "what will they do?" factor. Not a chance in hell I was going to watch it, though. Thursday night game (already a non happening) + idiot drama = no freakin' way.

The bears are a joke. All the sox have to is split with the astros.

Yeah, but the Astros are currently tied with the Indians for the top seed so they have something to play for and the Yankees are hot.

Yeah, but the Astros are currently tied with the Indians for the top seed so they have something to play for and the Yankees are hot.

They need to clean house including the manager!

Already looking like a pyrrhic victory for the Packers. The injuries are piling up like crazy.

This sucks 14-0 GB lead so quickly, I was hoping for a competitive game to take my mind off the Sox potential collapse.

The bears are a joke. All the sox have to is split with the astros.

Yankees are down by 4. If things stay the same through the two games, Boston's magic number will go down to 1.

Glennon throwing a bounce pass to the receiver in the flat......lol

The bears are so damn messy.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes