PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 3 (HOU @ NE) Practice & Injury Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is good stuff.

That's great, but to stay on the safe side, the rookie would do well to read Mike Holley's book "Patriot Reign" - -the part about Steve Martin.......

Between him and Deatrich Wise Jr, they seem to have two young players who have amazingly great personalities who could turn into lockerroom policemen in the future for the team. The most impressive ever was Willie McGinest. Right from his rookie TC, it was obvious he was going to rule the team.

I wonder if Vincent Valentine is going to go to IR?

could be . but that would mean he or one of McClellin, Mitchell out for the season so it would be quite big.

Still strange of Reiss to throw it and leave it like that..

sadly, yes

unfortunately red flag issues from before draft are showing again..

if its not season ending id prefer keeping VV over healthy Grissom on 53 . if Grissom is indeed the one promoted (would make more sense one of the WR/PR)

Now only two of McClellin, Valentine, Mitchell can return..

Sad news.... but I like the depth that Malcom Brown and Lawrence Guy gives... hopefully Branch can step up his game and earn back his playing time

Its a long season . too early to be happy w depth . plus this DL worked best when rotating .. its quite a loss

Hopefully part of this decision is they are happy with what they see in Blackson..

Damn that sucks with valentine. Is it season ending IR?

it is what it is
at least this probably confirms Danny's good to go..

Damn that sucks with valentine. Is it season ending IR?

From a roster management standpoint, his season is probably over since I'd expect the Pats to bring Mitchell and McClellin off IR. His injury alone is likely not a season-ender. But things could change depending on the Pats' injury situation several weeks from now.

Did Geno Grusome threaten to give those pictures of BB to the media if he's not back on the active Roster???:confused::D

Last edited:
Cannon not out is good news here..
Ebner going off and on all the time borderline trolling..

Last edited:
unfortunately red flag issues from before draft are showing again..

I don't understand this. This what I heard when he was drafted. Then I asked about again last season when he had his ailing back. And people were saying he was pretty healthy thru out college? What's the deal here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes