PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 2 Other NFL games

I was about to say that the Peyton and Eli broadcast is interesting but they both began "joking" about the Patriots bugging their locker room(s) for a solid minute straight.

Trey Flowers looked pretty disinterested on that GB TD.

I hope he is enjoying that money because he hasn’t played a meaningful game since he left

Yeah good opponent to come back to after that Sainfs debacle

wouldnt mind bringing him back... at a reduced price ofc
As soon as the Lions can cut bait on that terrible... terrible contract, they will.

I don’t think he’s a fit here.

I was about to say that the Peyton and Eli broadcast is interesting but they both began "joking" about the Patriots bugging their locker room(s) for a solid minute straight.

i completely forgot about that, it is better than the trio in ESPN

As soon as the Lions can cut bait on that terrible... terrible contract, they will.

I do... Be a good reunion imo

Great points by Peyton and Eli on changing systems

they are going to penalize the lions to death tonight to guarantee the green bay win

Trey Flowers looked pretty disinterested on that GB TD.

I hope he is enjoying that money because he hasn’t played a meaningful game since he left
Any credit to the Pats for possibly recognizing he would disappear once he got his big bucks?

goff has antsy feet

Any credit to the Pats for possibly recognizing he would disappear once he got his big bucks?
no, credit to the Pats for not giving him the big bucks though

And play where? Pats are a 3-4 and he’s too small to play DE.
what? too small?
same size as Ninkovich
about the same size as Baby Thor...

i disagree with that assessment

did he hit goff in the head?

They just knew he wasn’t worth what they media was anticipating for him. And nobody anticipated the ridiculous $18M per year.

He went to a bad situation with zero talent surrounding him. He was paid to be the headliner on D and that’s not his game. He was set up for failure and was a desperation signing for Patricia.

Evan Lazor had a great stat in 2018 that Flowers had the most “unblocked pressures” in the NFL, basically saying he was schemed up for him to have those opportunities, not from his god given talent.

He’s a nice complementary player and that’s it.

Last edited:
My son played with Detroit’s rookie Ifeatu Melifonwu back in grafton. He blocked for him back in the day.
ifeatu is a pro. My son went on to be a central mass online man award winner. Played a little D1 ball before he decided it wasn’t for him.
small world

what? too small?
same size as Ninkovich
about the same size as Baby Thor...

i disagree with that assessment
Ninko was a LB.

Wino is a LB.

He would be an immediate update over Wise who is starting at DE.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back