PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 2 Other NFL games

There is another one coming so he maybe able to add to that number in about in 6 or 7 years....:rofl:

arch Manning is incredible! Started for his high school as an eighth grader.

he is now a 6’4” junior and the number 1 recruit of the 2023 class.

I saw him play two years ago and he is so far ahead of the development curve, it is not funny. He is going to be greatest Manning yet!

if arch signs with Alabama, he is going to be a multiple national champion and a multi millionaire from all that Alabama college sports money they can make now!

He will when the game is out of reach. He’s been doing that since he’s gone to Detroit.
I googled unsuccessfully on what player the Pats got for losing Trey.

I like this kid Quintez Cephus. He’ll be a Patriot soon. Plays ST as well.

I saw him play two years ago and he is so far ahead of the development curve, it is not funny. He is going to be greatest Manning yet!

if arch signs with Alabama, he is going to be a multiple national champion and a multi millionaire from all that Alabama college sports money they can make now!
Cooper will get some bragging rights.

I recently saw a unflattering picture of him with blonde curly hair and a goofy aren't I a moron look, Maybe he will grow out of it.

Just realized that Larry Fitzgerland is a free agent

The NFL always has the most obnoxious commercials.

Scoreboard update, Rays now lead 5-2 over the BJ's in the 8th, Yankees 4-3 seventh

Good Lord ! Manning is almost funny.

lions just can t make a stop

Was Gronk any good on Manning & Manning?

Stupid not to have safety help on Adams on 3rd & long. Come on. Just obvious stuff.

lot of trading in the 2019 draft... looks like Cajuste and Stidham...
He left after 2018 so it was a 2020 3rd round comp pick, not 2019.

That pick was packaged with another 3rd rounder and a couple of 4th rounders in exchange for picks used on Josh Uche and Dalton Keene.

That pick was packaged with another 3rd rounder and a couple of 4th rounders in exchange for picks used on Josh Uche and Dalton Keene.
I was thinking the same thing. I was unsure when you get the comp pick.

Cool, so we can rightfully say we swapped Flowers for Uche and a bouncer to be played later and also saved $88 million dollars.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back