PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 15 Other NFL Games Thread

Pete looks like he’s aged 10 years in one…

Screen grab of the hit on Evans:

FHE5mcYXsAYEzjk

Sucks for him and the Bucs.

Expect to see TB12 giving lots of dirty looks to Scotty Miller for the rest of the season.
What did Scotty Miller do?

Gilbert > Stidham

Discuss

Garrett Gilbert is Patriots Legend of the Day on Sunday? :D Hey he has more Super Bowl rings than Marino does. Just sayin…

Where was this Sony Michel the last couple of years?

Mark Sanchez is so incredibly unlikeable.
I think it all stems from that game when the Pats gave him the most severe case of face-up-the-azzholitis ever seen by modern man. People tend to not like someone who's dined at the Fecal Crack Inn...

From what I have watched this year, there are four "elite" units in the league(and even these units have weaknesses) and by no means any clear cut favorite to win the title...especially with injuries and now Covid...here are Ashley's "elite" units...in no order....

-Patriots defense
-Ram defense
-Bucs offense
-Packers offense

I think this is going to be a very interesting playoff time this year.

From what I have watched this year, there are four "elite" units in the league(and even these units have weaknesses) and by no means any clear cut favorite to win the title...especially with injuries and now Covid...here are Ashley's "elite" units...in no order....

-Patriots defense
-Ram defense
-Bucs offense
-Packers offense

I think this is going to be a very interesting playoff time this year.

GB offense is elite when healthy. They are currently ranked 15th though. I would include the Cowboys offense on this list.

Does anyone else think that the Chiefs pulled a fast on with putting half (exaggeration) the team on covid protocol the day after their game? I'm sure its just a coincidence and everything is above board.

GB offense is elite when healthy. They are currently ranked 15th though. I would include the Cowboys offense on this list.
Interesting Mac.....When they played us, they were elite, but recently, I think Dak has been struggling and their defense is carrying their team.

Where was this Sony Michel the last couple of years?
Same guy, same average, same ball security...the grass is just greener now because he's not here.

Mark Sanchez is so incredibly unlikeable.

It is, in the words of former president Jimmy Carter, a disgrace to the human race that Saycheese is getting cut a check for his clownish anal-ysis… In fact almost all of the ex-jocks working the booths -with a couple of rare exceptions that does NOT include Tony the King of the Clowns Romo - are unlistenable ****ing morons.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back