PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 15 Other NFL Games Thread

As much as I love Brady, it would be the day I'd smash my or my employers tablet and I'm definitely not poor. Comes across a bit childish and entitled.

billsmash.0.gif

Bill Belichick smashes tablet after 3-and-out drive

Terrible throw. But a really dumb play call. You dont take big shots in that situation. Move the chains eat clock and win it with a fg. Or if they dont stop you kerp going for the td. But that was a stupid call
Yeah, that was baffling. Narrow escape for the Raiders in the end.

So they can flex MNF games this year yet left this one in lol?

Big 'thank you' to LV for that one. Gives up more wiggle-room to get into the postseason.

(Hopefully the Pats wins out and we don't have to worry about the outcome of other games).
A Cleveland win would have actually pushed the Bills into the #8 seed (and thus out of the playoffs), so I was personally hoping for that. But as the saying goes, never count on the Browns for anything.

we should have drafted Justin Fields!!...oh wait...uh...no, forget I ever said that...please...anybody who thinks this should be put to sleep in an induced coma...

I thought the felon(Brown) was suspended, they are going to let him continue to play in the league? Wow....forging documents after being accused of rape by multiple women who he paid off and settled with.....He is piece of crap who deserves to be in jail.

Stop it.

Screen grab of the hit on Evans:

FHE5mcYXsAYEzjk

Sucks for him and the Bucs.

Expect to see TB12 giving lots of dirty looks to Scotty Miller for the rest of the season.

I’d rather have Scott Miller than ANY of the ****ing stiffs currently occupying seats in our WR room.

I’d rather have Scott Miller than ANY of the ****ing stiffs currently occupying seats in our WR room.
Not I. I get to watch tampa games here in FL for the winter. Initially I saw him as a Welker-Squirrel type but after a few games I saw a guy who is a burner and has good catching skills but can run deep patterns only. not a guy who can go over the middle or who can run the short-middle tree accurately.

Scotty Miller ain't walkin' through that door.... Tyler Johnson ain't walkin' through that door... Breshad Perriman ain't walkin' through that door...

Hard for me to say that's a dirty hit. He's low, but not LOW. The contact initiates just above the knee, not at/below it. If Godwin's foot doesn't get stuck in the ground that comes away looking like a clean, solid hit, and a routine play.

Ideally every hit occurs between the hips and shoulders but ideal situations are tough to come by. From a long-term health perspective, preserving the brain is absolutely the best decision. From a short-term/career earnings perspective, protecting the knees/ankles is of more importance.

A truly dirty hit is someone launching themselves head-first repeatedly (see Sendejo), or deliberately lunging at ankles/knees, or coming in extremely late. That was a questionable hit, but I'm not sure if it was black-and-white dirty.

if you watch the game, the Saints players would basically go to the ground and then hit the opposing player right in the legs -often near the knee. Like they were purposely trying to "role" the Bucs players.

The number of Patriots & former Patriots QBs playing this week is getting pretty hefty :
Brady
jimmy
Gilbert
Mac
Cam

Maybe I’m missing someone but that’s 5/32…

No comments on this riveting Tuesday doubleheader? :D

Garrett Fn Gilbert’s debut man.

No comments on this riveting Tuesday doubleheader? :D

Garrett Fn Gilbert’s debut man.
Not watching the game, but based on stats alone he‘s not doing too bad so far. 9/13 for 105. Crazy to think he was on our team last week.

Reactions: sb1

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back