PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 13 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't give a ****. He deserves every bit of it. Fck him. Sick and tired of the scums up there on Seattle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Seattle was the one team/defense I thought the Pats could struggle against without Gronk in a potential SuperBowl matchup. Now that they no longer have Thomas, the playing field is level. E.T is definitely a major reason why that defense is so great.
I think bennett and chancellor pose a bigger problem than Thomas, but I'll take it.

I think bennett and chancellor pose a bigger problem than Thomas, but I'll take it.

Without Thomas to clean up the mess Chancellor will be exposed for the the above average safety that he is.

This loss hurts the Seahawks more than it hurts the Pats to lose Gronk.

On to Jets/Colts MNF.

Yes, I'm a Jets fan tonight. I don't care how disgusting that is. F the Colts as long as Grigson et al are there.

Revis is so bad this year. Hilton is going to feast tonight

Why do the Jets try vs. us? From nailbiters vs. Geno Smith in our superbowl year to Fitzpatrick turning into Peyton Manning. Definitely a strange rivalry.

That was so easy lmao. The funny thing's that they always play us tough. They look average against other teams at times.

Man I actually wouldn't mind the Jets winning a few games down the stretch other than the game against us. Lower draft pick.

It's not looking like that's about to happen tho.

I hope the Jets don't make this a snoozefest.

Man I actually wouldn't mind the Jets winning a few games down the stretch other than the game against us. Lower draft pick.

It's not looking like that's about to happen tho.

I don't know their cap situation but they can't keep that d line forever.

Divisional games are a strange phenomenon.

Agreed. Which is why everyone freaking out about the Jets game doesn't follow football apparently. Even the SB year in '14, they won but what a total of 3 or 4 points?

Revis is so bad this year. Hilton is going to feast tonight

Just got turned around by him again. He should just get off the field and be with the cheerleaders. More useful there.

The jests can't cover a paper bag.

Oh man -- do the Jets SUCK!

Jets "where's the defense Mr. Revis" are getting embarrassed. Holy cow.

Jets beclowning themselves

Agreed. Which is why everyone freaking out about the Jets game doesn't follow football apparently. Even the SB year in '14, they won but what a total of 3 or 4 points?

I think it's a combination of alot of things. Divisional games. Also our defense being awful at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back