PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 12 Thanksgiving Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its 7-0, relax. Detroit is a better 2nd half team anyways. It doesnt help the refs want the fudge Packers to win.

Last edited:
touchdown packers... i swear i wish brady could make running throwing touchdowns like rodgers could.

Looks like packers might steam roll now. They got into a groove.

When the hell are they gonna have a Thanks Giving day victory? Has it been a decade yet?:rolleyes:

touchdown packers... i swear i wish brady could make running throwing touchdowns like rodgers could.

Looks like packers might steam roll now. They got into a groove.

Brady doesn't need to run to make that throw. Its a simple goaline pick play

Terrible execution by the Lions.

roughing the passer????????? :confused: crap call

******* bull**** calls...Matthews hit Stafford the same way just the last lions drive.

This games fixed, not scare of this team at all. If the time comes, have fun with Carter-Wilfork-Love-Anderson

Happy Thanksgiving!

Have you seen him run??? :eek:

And Vanden Bosch's roughing call was crap! I thought defenders were allowed 2 steps?

Re: DeSean Jackson and Michael Vick do not practice today

Aaron Rodgers looking Human and Detroits D is only going to up the intensity. Oh look another penalty

i gotta say, the refs SUCK nowadays. SO MANY bullcrap calls today - that offensive PI was questionable at best, the roughing the passer was complete BS - the PI in the endzone for the Lions was marginal.

The NFL needs to LET THE D PLAY. I'm quickly losing interest in anything but Pats games now - its just a yellow flag fest, and I don't enjoy watching that.

lmao

this game is terrible

thanks Goodell

umm, is it just me... or do the packers receivers always drop simple catches? How the hell did nelson not catch that throw from rodgers?

Either they make great catches... or miss the easiest catches.

Remind you of someone? :D

McCarthy looks like Alvin the chipmunk.

What Lee just did was stupid!

Glad they threw him out! I think Rodgers is great, but I cannot stand any of the other Packers!

What Lee just did was stupid!

Glad they threw him out! I think Rodgers is great, but I cannot stand any of the other Packers!

the pass rush by the lions is pretty crazy... and i think rodgers has handled it pretty well (from what he has been given).

Nickelback booed. Most excellent.

Re: Green Bay versus Detroit

They've kept GB scoreless through almost two quarters so far. How is that embarassing?

You were saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back