PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 10 TNF Panthers - Steelers

Reid hit Roethlisberger as he was going down for his slide. Got him with an elbow diving over him but it was clear it wasn’t intentional imo.
No but he called Malcolm Jenkins out for what he really is, a sellout. That's why he got ejected. Colin Kaepernick treatment.

The NFC may have more good teams in their conference, but the AFC has more great teams.

Patriots, Chiefs, Texans, Steelers, Chargers. All playing a high level of football right now.

Agreed. They got New Orleans, the Rams and everyone else.

Why are the starters still in this game?

Steelers looking good. I thought they were toast in the beginning of the season.

well this was not the result I expected....Steelers are now going to think they are unbeatable
What I was thinking when I saw the score in the third quarter at the airport. And then I remembered Scam.

https://www.commonsenseevaluation.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Look-Alike-Of-The-Day.jpg

The world has a new greatest football player.

It is not Tom Brady, who is still great, but is getting older and has the mobility of a tortoise. It is not Aaron Rodgers, who looked nearly unstoppable a year ago, but regressed this season. And it is not JJ Watt, who, despite all his talent, can't carry the Houston Texans past nine wins.

No, the greatest football player on the planet is Cam Newton, and the NFL will never be the same.

I just LOVE shoving their bullshyt right down Gaa Gaa Goony Nation's idiotic, kneejerk, ADHD crippled throats.

Curious to see if anything is dished out by the Steelers and league towards Brown. Quality showing so far playing him tonight..

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back