PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 10 TNF Panthers - Steelers

After the injury he had here it’s nice to see Ridley still in the league even if it’s with Pittsburgh

How can the Panthers defense be so bad despite all the talent they have on that side of the ball?

The new rules can’t be hampering defenses that bad.. can it?
Na, the re just having a ****ty game

Refs will never overturn another call on a Pittsburgh receiver - catch/no catch or spot - again after Jesse James last yr vs Pats

Thats a disqualification? Holy cow.

Idk about ejecting him

James White is going to feast when we play them. Look at that easy walk in touchdown for CMC. They have no answer for the RB releasing from the backfield.
Yes! James White is Cat like quick.

Well I’m a moron for taking Panthers +16.5 at the half.

Lol, Panthers getting pounded. Gonna be fun talking to people around Charlotte the next few days

Didn’t think that deserved a disqualification. I get they are trying to clean up the games to protect their finances from former players, but that was just excessive. Compared to 5-10-20-30 years ago football is pretty tame.

Selfishly, I’m glad I got to watch it.

This game sucks, Bruins got embarrassed on home ice, and Celtics getting pounded in Phoenix.... Not a good night

Oh come on! This song is dope! You know it!:cool:

Didn’t think that deserved a disqualification. I get they are trying to clean up the games to protect their finances from former players, but that was just excessive. Compared to 5-10-20-30 years ago football is pretty tame.

Selfishly, I’m glad I got to watch it.
What happened, I wasn't watching?

Reid hit Roethlisberger as he was going down for his slide. Got him with an elbow diving over him but it was clear it wasn’t intentional imo.

The NFC may have more good teams in their conference, but the AFC has more great teams.

Patriots, Chiefs, Texans, Steelers, Chargers. All playing a high level of football right now.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back