PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 10 TNF Panthers - Steelers

This Steeler defense is nothing special.

Do you think ours is better than theirs? That'll probably be the difference in a game against them. I think ours has improved quite a bit. Theirs has too, but I think having Belichick as the coach gives us the edge

James White is going to feast when we play them. Look at that easy walk in touchdown for CMC. They have no answer for the RB releasing from the backfield.

Do you think ours is better than theirs? That'll probably be the difference in a game against them. I think ours has improved quite a bit. Theirs has too, but I think having Belichick as the coach gives us the edge

Yes, and it’s not even close.

How tuned out do you have to be to not feel a huge hit coming directly to your face?

This is embarrassing.

I don’t think Cam is a bad QB. You can win with him. He’s not upper echelon but not on the bottom either. If they don’t give up, I expect them to be in this game after Pittsburgh shoots their wad.

Big Ben is still very much elite at home, he doesn't worry me in Foxborough though.

I never thought that my least favorite person in the world would be Marky Mark but here we are.

This is some of the worst defense I have seen in a while.

That was NOT a touchdown. The NFL is slowly phasing out the need to catch the ball.

I never thought that my least favorite person in the world would be Marky Mark but here we are.

He’s back for his annual Christmas family film money grab.

I am surprised at how bad the Panthers look.

McCaffrey needs to work on his blocking. Granted he gave up a lot of size, but still, he got destroyed.

I missed it. What did Mr Whalberg do?

Oddly enough, last time Carolina came here they were blown out on a Thursday night.

How can the Panthers defense be so bad despite all the talent they have on that side of the ball?

The new rules can’t be hampering defenses that bad.. can it?

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back