PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 10 TNF Panthers - Steelers

I know that superstition is connected to sports like religion and money but do people seriously think that 19 year old history records are conclusive points for anything?

I mean, even if you want to use "recent history" as a proxy variable to players match-ups and/or Coaching Match-ups or whatever, that's really oversymplifying things. In fanbase that has bought in pretty much everything BB says, it's strange that some rely on a known Fan/Sports Midia trope to explain confidence.

While I think we will win, I certainly do not take them for granted... I thought they wouldn't be as good this year and I was wrong. Can't say I have watched their games this year and I know that the Panther's Game was an outlier, but they look like a contender

Saw a bit of the game last night- not surprised at the ass-whooping Carolina got. Their game plan was half-assed and the team was nowhere near prepared. Brown was left in single coverage more than a handful of times.

This one is on Rivera- he **** the bed. Makes you appreciate BB's maniacal attention to detail and unbelievable work ethic.

Can the owners rescind the offer?

Yes, but that would let bell sign with anyone he wants. if he doesn't sign by tuesday he HAS to sit out for the year.

Yes, but that would let bell sign with anyone he wants. if he doesn't sign by tuesday he HAS to sit out for the year.
Would be a very strong message though....

Would be a very strong message though....
If they were going to rescind the tag, it most likely would have been done awhile ago. Just my opinion.

Really starting to hate the panthers. They play lights out against us then whenever i want them to win they put forth the most gutless pathetic performances. Last night, sb against denver.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back