PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 1 (vs HOU) . Practice News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please no interfering with Captain's voodoo. There seems to be a clear correlation between C's questioning authority and authority winning..

Meh. That happens to me all the time, too. I mean, have you met my wife?

id guess people liked mystery better..

(w Izzo, Tye gone . needed another TE/HB body . was projected to make HOU 53 fwiw)

Last edited:
Almost 10% of the Texans roster is limited with a hamstring injury, just in case people were worried that was only a Patriots thing.

In fairness, he has owned up to the draft predictions he's flubbed, too. So I'll give him that.
His way of owning up is essentially saying that Bill Belichick is stupid in drafting, and on a few specific rare occasions he had thought BB had picked a good player. But... he was wrong, and BB had indeed screwed up those picks too, that he should have known better, since BB's always an idiot in draft day.

His schtick is pretty entertaining.

unfortunately expected (in my cutdown guess this was Tobin for Dawson)

(just to keep it in one place)

Last edited:
unfortunately expected (in my guess this was Tobin for Dawson)

(just to keep it in one place)

I projected Dawson to IR on my roster. The good thing is that he can return.

I projected Dawson to IR on my roster. The good thing is that he can return.

Not ideal but not the worst thing. No rush back to practice which rarely pays off with hammy. Can use time off the field for some mental preparation at safety as well..

Not ideal but not the worst thing. No rush back to practice which rarely pays off with hammy. Can use time off the field for some mental preparation at safety as well..

He was drafted to play corner wasn’t he?

He was drafted to play corner wasn’t he?

He was drafted to be a slot defender, so he'll play both corner and safety -- he's an ideal nickel guy who should see a lot of play in sub packages. He's better inside than out (not that he's bad there, but he's very, very good defending in the slot), and we've picked up some other young guys -- like Jackson -- who show promise as potential boundary corners.

Almost 10% of the Texans roster is limited with a hamstring injury, just in case people were worried that was only a Patriots thing.

Maybe the Texans shouldn't share a hamstring. When I played, everybody brought their own hamstrings to practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes