PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We will be facing the Steelers and the refs week 15. Be ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey007

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I just witnessed the worst holding call in my life in this Bengals Steelers game, that wiped out a Cincy TD.

I'm not one who buys into refs conspiring, but that one right there really makes me wonder.

That call was horrible. So was the call on the Steelers kick return. The officiating is sucking the life out of the game & they wonder why the ratings are down.

Too bad the NFL is run by an incompetent stuffed suit who is utterly incapable of doing anything about this.

I just witnessed the worst holding call in my life in this Bengals Steelers game, that wiped out a Cincy TD.

I'm not one who buys into refs conspiring, but that one right there really makes me wonder.

tumblr_inline_nk94d6e2DD1tnkzic.gif

And it still won't be enough for Pittsburgh to stay within 3 TDs.

The refs incompetence took away a Bengals touchdown and then they took away a Steelers touchdown, within 10 minutes of each other. Each was a no-call.

I am seeing incompetence, not bias.

Leave the whiny excuse-making tinfoil hat wearing paranoia to the Colts franchise and their fan base. Ravens, Steelers, Jets as well, to some extent.

If our key players do their jobs better than the other team does, the Patriots will win. Simple enough.

why throw flags when players are going to just cripple each other when one team gets a penalty.

why don't you grow up?...go out and mow the lawn...clean that pigsty of a garage of yours...who needs four riding mowers anyway...and paint the porch for chrissakes, little Buffy is choking on the paint chips ...

I'm thinking the league isn't liking the Antonio Brown 'karma' comments.......while gronk's action was lousy, the team took a pretty definitive position on it being wrong.......I'd bet Tomlin pisses off many of the suits in the league

IF those calls had been made against the Patriots in a game, I would surely have shattered by remote, and possibly my large screen.

What exactly should we be doing to be ready? Should I start finger exercises to make sure my remote hand is prepared? Curls to improve beer ingestion speed?
Hmmm, those are fine. But you might also want to do some leaps off the Lazy Boy. Perhaps a few remote tosses (not at or near the TV, save that for game time action). Also, a few "Gotta Pee" bathroom dashes can't hurt. You know, the normal pre-game reps.

a missed non call is so much better for everyone compared to throwing a flag when there isn't really a foul. Why does the league allow the refs to be part of the game?

Sometime on replays they don't even get it right. Makes you wonder,

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft