PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We Gave Up A 2nd Round Pick For Sanu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for you to provide one example of how I started any bs in those threads?
Ask @Ice_Ice_Brady or @luuked or any of the dozens of posters you've ridiculed with your bs "only my opinion matters because I'm excellent at guessing at draft picks," lmao.

It's truly pathetic to attempt to gain some sort of notoriety by demeaning posters on an online forum, which happens to be called "patsfans," not "footballexperts." I'm done with your nonsense.

Ask @Ice_Ice_Brady or @luuked or any of the dozens of posters you've ridiculed with your bs "only my opinion matters because I'm excellent at guessing at draft picks," lmao.

It's truly pathetic to attempt to gain some sort of notoriety by demeaning posters on an online forum, which happens to be called "patsfans," not "footballexperts." I'm done with your nonsense.
So you're full of **** & can't provide one example. You & @Ice_Ice_Brady love to talk bs, can't back up any claim & have absolutely nothing insightful to add to any thread besides you can't. Got it. Go smash the dislike or disagree bc that's literally all you two can do. Certainly not back up anything you say or ask for.

Both of you are terrible.

Remember when you ask for any evidence comparing my grades. I brought up abt 20+ different sources from different years & you went in hiding. Plenty of proof & I'd welcome more. Again you went in hiding. Pretty sad considering you were the one that asked for data.

Neither one of bring up anything insightful, original or breakdown anything concerning football.

Seriously go show me anything good you've ever posted.

Yeah...that was, what, 24-48 hours ago? I haven’t had a chance yet to compare and contrast your picks with the numerous links from draft pundits. I stopped commenting about your draft grades too since I haven’t had a chance to look at them. Wouldn’t say I went “into hiding”. Believe it or not I’ve been more interested in my football time to the Patriots and watching games for the time being.

What would constitute something “good” I’ve posted? Seems I get a lot more positive ratings per post on average, so I’d say I’m doing okay.

why are you spamming every thread?
I'm offering an opinion on important news that concerns the team, but I'm not allowed to post on the penalties thread. My posts concerning the topic are being moved to that thread, yet I'm not allowed to post on it.

So you're full of **** & can't provide one example. You & @Ice_Ice_Brady love to talk bs, can't back up any claim & have absolutely nothing insightful to add to any thread besides you can't. Got it. Go smash the dislike or disagree bc that's literally all you two can do. Certainly not back up anything you say or ask for.

It’s difficult to deal with someone who has a superiority complex and takes himself so seriously. I have no problem with a lot of your opinions and some are insightful...if you can shovel through the arrogance and dismissive “I know more than you” statements.

I’ve been saying numerous times this year the Patriots should be using the pony formation with White and Burkhead, and that they should be focusing on getting the ball to Harry and Meyers in isolation/YAC opportunities. Hey look, those ideas were implemented against Buffalo and worked, as I said these are the team’s strengths thy should be using.

I’m not going to scour my previous posts because I don’t think I need to prove that I’m not making stuff up on this forum. I don’t recall a single idea from you about how the team could improve. All I see at this point are Lamar Jackson fanboy posts to prove for the 900th time that you had a high grade on him.

Yeah...that was, what, 24-48 hours ago? I haven’t had a chance yet to compare and contrast your picks with the numerous links from draft pundits. I stopped commenting about your draft grades too since I haven’t had a chance to look at them. Wouldn’t say I went “into hiding”. Believe it or not I’ve been more interested in my football time to the Patriots and watching games for the time being.

What would constitute something “good” I’ve posted? Seems I get a lot more positive ratings per post on average, so I’d say I’m doing okay.
Hey you asked for data points to look at & I provided an absolute ton. Different sources , different years & I welcome any further you want to go. Sure it's not at the top of your list, I get that. That said you made a claim without doing any research. You'd think you'd want to be honest abt the situation & just make some effort but honestly its cool either way. You just can't expect me not to say anything abt it when it's my work.

Anything insightful, breakdown any plays/techniques from players. It's pretty obvious what I'm talking abt. Something different that makes some think or teaches them something.

*Edit*
Holy **** you really brought up ratings???
You realize that's a popularity contest & group think runs wild. Like how you specifically did in this thread. ************ I won't hold my breath for anything insightful.

Last edited:
It’s difficult to deal with someone who has a superiority complex and takes himself so seriously. I have no problem with a lot of your opinions and some are insightful...if you can shovel through the arrogance and dismissive “I know more than you” statements.

I’ve been saying numerous times this year the Patriots should be using the pony formation with White and Burkhead, and that they should be focusing on getting the ball to Harry and Meyers in isolation/YAC opportunities. Hey look, those ideas were implemented against Buffalo and worked, as I said these are the team’s strengths thy should be using.

I’m not going to scour my previous posts because I don’t think I need to prove that I’m not making stuff up on this forum. I don’t recall a single idea from you about how the team could improve. All I see at this point are Lamar Jackson fanboy posts to prove for the 900th time that you had a high grade on him.
I don't have a superiority complex lol. I make fun of myself all the time like last night & today in another thread. I love coming here to read other posters who make me think & love to learn.

Hey you asked for data points to look at & I provided an absolute ton. Different sources , different years & I welcome any further you want to go. Sure it's not at the top of your list, I get that. That said you made a claim without doing any research. You'd think you'd want to be honest abt the situation & just make some effort but honestly its cool either way. You just can't expect me not to say anything abt it when it's my work.

Anything insightful, breakdown any plays/techniques from players. It's pretty obvious what I'm talking abt. Something different that makes some think or teaches them something.

I’m glad that you provided the data. Honestly that in itself was enough for me to not criticize your draft pick analysis further, generally (not for one player). Regardless of what the comparison says, you’re open about it and have a list of your picks rather than just a greatest hits compilation. The busts are on there along with the hits.

You seem to be really dismissive of other people’s valid opinions, though, and really stuck in a lot of your viewpoints. That’s why I find myself arguing back at you often.

*Edit*
Holy **** you really brought up ratings???
You realize that's a popularity contest & group think runs wild. Like how you specifically did in this thread. ************ I won't hold my breath for anything insightful.

Yep...brought up ratings. Had to revert to a rather obvious fact when you asked if any of my 11,000+ post contain any insight at all. See, you often inflame situations with condescending questions/statements like that when it’s completely unnecessary.

I’m glad that you provided the data. Honestly that in itself was enough for me to not criticize your draft pick analysis further, generally (not for one player). Regardless of what the comparison says, you’re open about it and have a list of your picks rather than just a greatest hits compilation. The busts are on there along with the hits.

You seem to be really dismissive of other people’s valid opinions, though, and really stuck in a lot of your viewpoints. That’s why I find myself arguing back at you often.
This is what you wrote...
"I looked through your draft sheets last night. I’m glad you have a nice hobby and know a lot about draft prospects, but is your list that much better than the consensus lists published everywhere? Particularly at the QB position, seems like you way undergraded Mahomes and Watson, overgraded Luck, undergraded Wilson, etc.

Seems like you take a lot of credit for being really right about nailing these picks, but I don’t see anything special about your projections, as it seem like the hits and misses are basically the same as everyone else".

I'm simply I'm better & more consistent. Really apologize if that gets someone fired up. I gave you a ton of info to compare. You don't want to that's cool.

FWIW I think it's a teaching point by BB not to extend the ball forward because it exposes the ball and can lead to fumbles.

I think this was a scenario where he probably should of extended it anyway given down and distance.
I've heard this before, but it was in reference to goal line. You could be right, but I never heard it about first downs.

I've heard this before, but it was in reference to goal line. You could be right, but I never heard it about first downs.
1st downs as well.

When I heard about this it was certainly in the week after a goal line situation but I don't recall thinking that what I heard would only apply to the goal line.

We paid the same price for Sanu as the Saints did for Michael Thomas.

oh look, TheAdultInDiapers just dropped in to leave a messy pantload of pretzel logic fecal matter...

Thomas is in a great fit & that matters a lot but that dude has been unbelievable in terms of production. Big outlier. I saw a tweet eariler that pointed out he had more catches this year than in college combined. I looked it up, he has what 145 now? He had 113 in college in 3 years. 110 in his SO/JR seasons. Just insane production. Not an easy one to project but WR2 that year for that year.

Actually like both PFF & LZ. Respect both their opinions when it comes to the draft whether I agree or not. Same for Ledyard. Steelers fan but I respect his work. He has all his rankings for other positions as well.
Round-by-round ranking of 2016's best WR prospects | PFF News & Analysis

2016 NFL Draft: Will Fuller leads WR class lacking elite talent

2016 NFL Draft: Wide Receiver Rankings - WalterFootball.com

2016 NFL Draft Big Board: Final Wide Receiver Rankings

Thomas is in a great fit & that matters a lot but that dude has been unbelievable in terms of production. Big outlier. I saw a tweet eariler that pointed out he had more catches this year than in college combined. I looked it up, he has what 145 now? He had 113 in college in 3 years. 110 in his SO/JR seasons. Just insane production. Not an easy one to project but WR2 that year for that year.

Actually like both PFF & LZ. Respect both their opinions when it comes to the draft whether I agree or not. Same for Ledyard. Steelers fan but I respect his work. He has all his rankings for other positions as well.
Round-by-round ranking of 2016's best WR prospects | PFF News & Analysis

2016 NFL Draft: Will Fuller leads WR class lacking elite talent

2016 NFL Draft: Wide Receiver Rankings - WalterFootball.com

2016 NFL Draft Big Board: Final Wide Receiver Rankings

not sure how far your draft analysis stretches back, but did you have anything on Welker before he entered the league?

not sure how far your draft analysis stretches back, but did you have anything on Welker before he entered the league?
I've always been following it closely but didn't start until 2011 but only did like 50-60 players. 2012 was the first time really grading a whole class.

I remember Welker well. Believe it or not he was a hot name in the draft community.
He's everything you would have thought he'd be. Super quick, great short area speed & awareness. Tough as hell. He always hit you first if he could. Toughness stood out every game.
Welker really made it difficult for anyone covering him bc most haven't seen his kind before. Tough little dude to jam or get hands on. Very good at getting even smaller than he is. Off the line, in route, he always made himself a smaller target to touch.
Slow as **** lol. He reached top end speed very quick but he wasn't out running anyone. Definitely limited in terms of catch radius & what he could do in that regard but he did so many things well. Great teammate. Everyone was pulling for him. Fans, coaches, players. He laid it on the line every game so easy to see why guy loved him.

Before my time in terms of grading but one of the reasons why I fell in love with college football/ NFL draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes