Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: vs Raiders
Pick Results: LAS: 3.4% at NE: 96.6%
Sun
Sep 27th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Todd Bradley

In the Starting Line-Up
And we traded away Demariyus Thomas and Josh Gordon for nothing and cut Antonio Brown.

LOL indeed.

MUFC7

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
In what draft experts say is the deepest WR class in a decade.

Honestly from perfect season to perfect implosion in just a few weeks is impressive.

BradyFTW!

Goodell sucks
PatsFans.com Supporter
Was iffy on the trade, and have liked it even less with every snap he's played. Paying a second round pick to downgrade from Gordon to a guy who can't get open against an average secondary

Ladypatsfan

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Interesting. I don't have permission to post in the game thread, but I guess that I have permission in this thread. Screw this place.

luuked

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Somehow this thread misses the obvious information that he is pretty limited with a high ankle sprain.

We saw what he can do against the Ravens. Since the injury you rarely see him work on the inside. The couple of routes he gets to run are usually to the side of the healthy ankle.

maust1013

Just Another Guy
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Somehow this thread misses the obvious information that he is pretty limited with a high ankle sprain.

We saw what he can do against the Ravens. Since the injury you rarely see him work on the inside. The couple of routes he gets to run are usually to the side of the healthy ankle.

Well that's entirely too reasonable

BelichickFan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Strongest WR class in, maybe, forever. There will be a really good WR option late in the 2nd round :(