PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are sorry, love you Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
As frustrating as the way this year ended for NE, I cannot imagine following the Saints for the last few seasons. Unmet expectations for sure.

Dang it. Everyone I've wanted to win so far has lost.

In that case, go Ratbirds.

Sorry @pherein2 . Was pulling for the Saints today.

You know the 49ers are breathing a sigh Of relief right now. Too bad, thought the Saints had a legit shot this year

You know the 49ers are breathing a sigh Of relief right now. Too bad, thought the Saints had a legit shot this year
9ers are going to have their hands full with Minnesota. Probably a worse matchup than winner of Philly/Seattle would have been

That was a real bad loss for Brees legacy. He has the stats but fairly or unfairly he needs more post season success to get into the top echelon of all time consideration.

9ers are going to have their hands full with Minnesota. Probably a worse matchup than winner of Philly/Seattle would have been

I just don't like Minnesota's OL against that SF line. They are much better than the Saints.

I just don't like Minnesota's OL against that SF line. They are much better than the Saints.
49er defense has been average at best the second half of the season.

That was a real bad loss for Brees legacy. He has the stats but fairly or unfairly he needs more post season success to get into the top echelon of all time consideration.

Brees doesn't belong in a top 10 QB of all time list. One SB 10 years ago. No regular season MVP's. This was an inexcusable loss today. This isn't Tom Brady losing with scrub receivers. This is Brees laying an egg with a top 5 RB, best WR, and a darn good TE.

You mean post-season success like Dan Marino? I do believe he's considered one of the all-time greats.

Brees is certainly in Marino's class from an all-time perspective but many Saints fans want him to reside in the Brady/Montana wing but his overall lack of post season success keeps him a notch or 2 below just like Marino.

This Saints group love *********** only shot blanks
upload_2020-1-5_18-6-34.jpeg

wtf

first the pats lose, then the saints lose...

now I'm down to 4 teams wanting to win it, and that number will go down next week because some face each other

i was really really hoping for a saints run after the pats went out

@pherein we feel your pain. It could be worse. Imagine being a falcons fan:D

Thanks, guys, sorry we fell short. It is our belief we are in a Brady or Garoppolo moment.
Tayson Hill and Brees moment. There will be a lot of controversies that Hill could have won this game. Hill is like a Steve Young.
I love Brees great guy, but its my belief that Hill is RFA next year and will get an offer at 30 and wants a QB chance if we don't give him that chance he will move on. I believe its time to let Brees go if that happens, even if Brees has 3 years in him, Hill is the future and has spent 3 years learning under Brees.

Yeah that was 100% OPI, and the TD was not reviewed ( very odd ), but Brees just messed up

Last edited:
Geez being a little hard on the guy. He's still a hall of famer, probably first ballot too.

Dang it. Everyone I've wanted to win so far has lost.

In that case, go Ratbirds.

Well, it seems I have acquired some magical powers. Who else do we want to lose?

The Saints' fanbase took to Twitter to spark up the trash talk on Brady and the Patriots losing in the wild card. Drunk? Probably so. But After the Saints lost to the Vikings, I made sure to reply back to each of those Saints fans who were talking mad shìt on us and Brady.

Got blocked by several of them, in fact. We sympathized with you guys on the egregious officiating in the NFCCG because we know what's like to lose to rogue referees and Goodell.

Let me try to understand this we are criticizing a team/fanbase for critiquing our team and loving theirs??

Difficult for many of us to understand what the Saints mean to NOLA... as rabid as we are they equal us as fans.

I have been to about 10 Mardi Gras with family and friends, and what I say after their win in SB 44, was nothing short of complete passion by that city... I hang up town on the neutral ground near Napolean across from Tipitina's, when Brees and Payton got out of their rides to go to Tip's there was a massive rush of people that is difficult to describe, then during the parade crowd control has a huge issue.. last year there was the reaction to the "NFL non-call", cadres of marchers/riders were dressed in Referees Garb all with throws denigrating the refs and Roger.. then there was the "Bounty Gate" which they are still pissed about.

Their SB 44 was some sort of redemption so to speak as it finally meant that the city had recovered by the unimaginable destruction after Katrina in 2005....

The Saints have been screwed around with almost as much as us when it comes to the inconsistencies of the NFL.. so if a few drunk fans get carried away after a loss I can live with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back