PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are on to Wild Card Round, vs Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.

the more we read about the titans stats, the it seems like patriots have no chance on saturday. These guys seem to be all world.

Weird how all these random TEN stats keep popping up. I haven’t intricately followed them this year, (not that I ever do) but they seem to be a handful; very underrated. As the week goes on, I’m starting to love this matchup; not due to any over confidence, but from a competitive standpoint. Even though TEN may not be as “good” as a team like BAL or KC, they present as an excellent precursor to well-balanced team like BAL for NE. Obviously, there is only one Lamar Jackson; but TEN is a physical smash mouth run based offense, with 2-3 capable TEs (a lot of 11/12 personnel), a nice crop of dynamic WRs, coaching familiarity, solid veteran QB, and a defense that can cause some problems. Thus, the reason I feel like if we win vs TEN, we’ll be in good shape. Also, I read/heard somewhere that TEN kicking (Not Punter) game isn’t as consistent as they’d like. Let’s see how the team responds to such a challenge

Last edited:
This is getting out of hand with brady's status

and our patriots flagship station

This is getting out of hand with brady's status

Out of curiosity how did you find this guy's tweet?

I'm off the week so a bit of time on my hands and just looking at his feed he is the biggest NEP hater and a pretty unethical lawyer. Hes a nobody.

Loser with a captial L

Dov is a troll.
Isn’t it amazing that the 2 QBs who spent the most time in the AFC east all decade (excluding Brady) where they playthe Pats twice a year, would be the ones who have the most wins against the Patriots? That’s crazy talk.

Out of curiosity how did you find this guy's tweet?

I'm off the week so a bit of time on my hands and just looking at his feed he is the biggest NEP hater and a pretty unethical lawyer. Hes a nobody.

Loser with a captial L
off of bruceallen's tweet

I really do want to just be invested in the game for what it is (a freaking playoff game) and not worrying about if it’s brady’s last game.

I can't wait for Tom's sideline interview after the game.

Isn’t it amazing that the 2 QBs who spent the most time in the AFC east all decade (excluding Brady) where they playthe Pats twice a year, would be the ones who have the most wins against the Patriots? That’s crazy talk.
So friggan dumb

I really do want to just be invested in the game for what it is (a freaking playoff game) and not worrying about if it’s brady’s last game.
To be honest I'm not sure i'll be able to compartmentalize the two.

I remember the last Celtics game Bird played in. It was a playoff loss vs the Cavs. I recall being into the game in the 1st 1/2 but when CLE started to pull away I pretty much thought about Larry. Everyone knew he was done.

I can't wait for Tom's sideline interview after the game.

They will just ask him the same questions no matter if they win or lose. Either way the media has already decided this is the last home game for him. And any game becomes his final game from now until this postseason is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents