PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are on to the JETE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still partial to jest vs jete. Jest = to clown around or joke around. And the jest and they're fans certainly are clowns.

Last edited:
While on the subject of announcers:

Yesterday we had two screens set up (my better half grew up in Canton OH and is a diehard Browns fan). We flipped the volume back and forth between the Pats-Bills and Browns-Bengals based on commercials, big plays, etc.

The announcers for that game were Spero Dedes and Adam Archuletta. I never get to hear them because Pats games always get one of CBS' top three (Nantz-Romo, Eagle-Fouts, or Gumbel-Green-Arians.

Dedes was solid on the play by play; nothing special, but not bad at all either. Archuletta in my opinion was excellent in the analyst role. Very good insight, let the viewers know exactly what was going on, described what happened on a man in motion and pre-snap read for example, etc.

Why this tandem is relegated to #6 or whatever they are while Eagle-Fouts is #2 is beyond baffling. Those two are far superior than the Bird and the Beard. Archuletta is light years ahead of Fouts in every aspect of in-game commentary, other than name recognition.

Why why why why why why

I never want that duo again after the last debacle.

Since this the Jete, we should be getting their 6th string team....

Last time Pats ran for 215 on 36 carries. Sony had his biggest game with 133 and really should have had about 175 if it wasn't for ticky tack calls

While on the subject of announcers:

Yesterday we had two screens set up (my better half grew up in Canton OH and is a diehard Browns fan). We flipped the volume back and forth between the Pats-Bills and Browns-Bengals based on commercials, big plays, etc.

The announcers for that game were Spero Dedes and Adam Archuletta. I never get to hear them because Pats games always get one of CBS' top three (Nantz-Romo, Eagle-Fouts, or Gumbel-Green-Arians.

Dedes was solid on the play by play; nothing special, but not bad at all either. Archuletta in my opinion was excellent in the analyst role. Very good insight, let the viewers know exactly what was going on, described what happened on a man in motion and pre-snap read for example, etc.

Why this tandem is relegated to #6 or whatever they are while Eagle-Fouts is #2 is beyond baffling. Those two are far superior at what they do. Archuletta is light years ahead of Fouts in every aspect of in-game commentary, other than name recognition.

Fouts is the Jay Cutler of broadcasting. He so obviously doesn’t care at all and it comes through in his tone. I don’t mind him because I personally like that style better than the **** Vitale one.

Any updates on The Experiment? (and I guess Dwayne Allen too?)

the correct pronunciation of jete is shyt...like Cordarelle is Cordell...jete, shyt ..it's all green sewerage

They are also known as JEST.

jest1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick