PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are on to the JETE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any updates on allen?

And correct me if im Wrong but if us and Houston lose + ravens win wont ravens be 2 and us 3?

The Jest are gonna do everything they can to ruin what they can for us.
Maybe, but maybe not. They quit on their season a while ago, which is appropo for such a disgusting collection of miscreant scumbags.

Any updates on allen?

And correct me if im Wrong but if us and Houston lose + ravens win wont ravens be 2 and us 3?
I believe that is correct, sadly.

I'm, like, you know, pretty sure that Sony didn't need the entire month of September to learn how to put on an NFL uniform, Matty; but you go do what you do, and that's pimpin'.
Hes not wrong. Sony is a top talent and is producing even though hes basically missed 1/4 of the season.

Yes. When I said "games" I was including playoffs.

I think I'd rather face the Texans in the divisional rather than San Diego or Baltimore. If we host the AFCCG, the loss in Miami may turn out to be a blessing in disguise.

What hell have we found ourself in to have them call so many games? BRUTAL.
The Texans-Eagles game was being broadcast on the large screen at the Bears Den (I saw Bills-Pats on one of the smaller screens next to it), and those two had the call...Fouts sucks no matter what game he does, he is wrong almost every time he tries to predict why or where something happened before the replay is finished, and he offers no insight whatsoever. His unhidden glee at the end of the Miami game 2 weeks ago was particularly nauseating.

I hate Fouts but I do wish Miami took his advice to let the Pats score a TD at the end of the game (and be down 9).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe