PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are on to the Heat and Jimmy Butler.

OK, they're fine. now crush them

3 on Brown hurts bad!

That looked like a clean block by Tatum.

I like watching the Heat play at home because I get to watch how late people are getting back to their seats after the half due to the fact that they’re waiting for a stall to open up so they can do coke.

So far it looks like Smart is trying to carry the team on his back, straight to the offseason. WTF was that pass straight out of bounds, and a 45 foot 3 point try.

Sometimes it seems the worst thing for Boston come end-of-game crunch time is Smart playing well early.

When your top two players are canceled, you hope the supporting cast can cover the slack. Martin, Vincent, and Strus have showed up tonight to keep the Heat in this game. Gameplan for the second half...keep the strategy you're running, and hopefully the 3-pointers start to even out.

However, just watched Strus nail another 3... Damnit

The new Flash movie looks dope. Michael Shannon back as Zoe and Michael Keaton as an old Batman? I’ll be there.

@Tunescribe If we lose tonight, all I have to look forward to is the next "Jete Sucks" thread. And that sucks

The new Flash movie looks dope. Michael Shannon back as Zoe and Michael Keaton as an old Batman? I’ll be there.
I saw that..."Lets get nuts!!!"

Good defense by White. The guy who looks like an Alpaca.

Lowry is so washed. I hate seeing him on the court now. I wish Herro was healthy so we could keep Lowry on the bench.
I feel like I blinked and Lowry’s career got into the elder years. I still think of him as a late 20s guy. Not a newbie by any means, but an established guy in the middle of his career. Just another personal reality check on aging! Heck of a career for him, especially if they can seal the deal on this run.

Rings aren’t everything, but I think he’s the type of player whose HOF resume would really clear up with a 2nd.

They're ripping off Marvel's multiverse concept. I think it looks like a mess but will wait to see how the reviews pan out.

Jimmy, stop the ****ing pump fake. You’re in the bonus. Just go up.

They're ripping off Marvel's multiverse concept. I think it looks like a mess but will wait to see how the reviews pan out.
It’s almost 2.5 hours. They can pull it off. I don’t think it’s about the multiverse as much as it is about time travel, and how stopping tragedy for those heroes could lead to a world with no heroes. I don’t know how they will explain Superman, though. I’m assuming Krypton still blows up. Why wouldn’t he be there when both Zod and Supergirl are?

4 for 20 from 3 point range. Everything the Heat wanted. How are we still in this game? oh yeah...defense

4 for 20 from 3 point range. Everything the Heat wanted. How are we still in this game? oh yeah...defense

Defense and Tatum. Butler and Bam are nowhere to be found.

Did I see Super Girl in that trailer? That is reaching. All apologies to DC, but I've always been a Marvel fan. You know there was a Super Boy and a Super Dog. Major reach

34 free throws combined this game and there’s still 5 mins left in the 3rd. Refs need to relax a little.

This game is over, I think. We were in the bonus the entire third quarter and we’re down 11. The cream is rising to the top.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back