PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are on to the Heat and Jimmy Butler.

Amazing what you can do when you drive to the basket and not just chuck 3s

Edit: F**king joke. Also Van Gundy is such a bag of p*ss
If it’s an open 3, it’s dropping tonight. You just don’t want guys standing on the 3-point line, not moving, and jacking up contested 3s.

Holy sh*t Zeller is only 30 years old?

Did Magic Johnson save the Celtics season?

Why the hell are Brown and Tatum on the court?

We got ourselves a series. Pressures on the Heat to close it out.

We got ourselves a series. Pressures on the Heat to close it out.
The bipolar nature of this team is infuriating. They're showing us why they should have wiped the floor with Miami save for their own attitude. Also, credit to Coach Mazzulla for using his timeouts well. He's shown some growth. Now, comes the big test.

The bipolar nature of this team is infuriating. They're showing us why they should have wiped the floor with Miami save for their own attitude. Also, credit to Coach Mazzulla for using his timeouts well. He's shown some growth. Now, comes the big test.
Never doubted this team could win these kind of games. If they get there game seven might be a blowout too. The question is can they win a game tied with 2 minutes left

If I am Miami, I am worried about Butler. Not sure he can maintain the intensity he had early in the series. And if Bam and Butler are quiet - they really, really miss Herro. Could not sustain any runs at the Celtics in this game.

Never doubted this team could win these kind of games. If they get there game seven might be a blowout too. The question is can they win a game tied with 2 minutes left
But tonight the Celtics never let them back in. And that is a huge improvement

Game 6 = Game 7. I wouldn’t rule anything out with these teams but that will be a pretty giant wave of momentum if the Celtics win in Miami. Would be hard for them to overcome.

Brogdon looks done for the series and maybe the finals if we are so fortunate to get there.

This series ends with heat in 6 or celtics in 7. This team believes in themselves again, they know they can win. The heat need to end it in 6 IMO.

Amazing what you can do when you drive to the basket and not just chuck 3s

Edit: F**king joke. Also Van Gundy is such a bag of p*ss
My son and I have always called him Choad Van Gundy.

My son and I have always called him Choad Van Gundy.
Guy brings nothing to the table and is a quintessential example of an ex coach or player packing it in on their cushy commentary gig. Reggie isn’t great either, but would far prefer a two man team vs. three man.

If I am Miami, I am worried about Butler. Not sure he can maintain the intensity he had early in the series. And if Bam and Butler are quiet - they really, really miss Herro. Could not sustain any runs at the Celtics in this game.

We missed Vincent badly last night and since he’s gone down with the ankle. The C’s have a good opportunity now with the guards we have on the shelf. You guys also have momentum.

Wouldn’t that be some ****? The City of Boston’s major sports teams would own some of the most epic comebacks of all time. ‘04 Red Sox, ‘16 Patriots, and maybe the 2022-2023 Celtics.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back