PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are on to the Heat and Jimmy Butler.

welp..the Nuggets just took a massive dump on LeScumbag's head and then donkey punched his punk face until he started trying to elbow and assault the opposing player guarding him...total POS ...total LeScum....fck this creep right in his sewerpipe and send him home to CHINA
Wow!

Agreed!! However this team as we've had to witness all season even as you mentioned the 21-5 start.. we loss to the magic, bulls teams that didn't even make the post season. This generation of players lives is run by social media. The kobe, KG, Paul pierce era was the last era where pride, accountability, championship pedigree meant something.

If I'm making 25 Mili a year how much am I going to care?
It's rare.

Part of me wants the Cs to hire Larry Bird as HC

People obsess about the timeouts to stop runs thing and it's entirely confirmation bias. Phil Jackson famously made his teams play through the run. Popovich does as well and has said on the rare occasions he does call them he just tells the team "I've got nothing to say. You figure it out."
Popovich, Jackson, and Mazzulla. Which doesn't belong?

About calling timeouts, Popovich said, "I can give them some ********, and act like I’m a coach or something." He can say that because everyone knows he's a great coach. Mazz wouldn't say that because it hits way too close to home. The guy is in way over his head.

It's rare.

Part of me wants the Cs to hire Larry Bird as HC
As great a bird was he was an ass hole as a person.. and that made him the assassin he was on the court. However you can't play forever and at some point if you want to stay around the game you have to have good relationships and people to like you and can relate.

Bird has an odd personality and it wore thin in Indiana.. that wouldn't work with today's players

Popovich, Jackson, and Mazzulla. Which doesn't belong?

About calling timeouts, Popovich said, "I can give them some ********, and act like I’m a coach or something." He can say that because everyone knows he's a great coach. Mazz wouldn't say that because it hits way too close to home. The guy is in way over his head.
Here's how I see Muzzulla, he was already part of the organization. The comfort level and intimate knowledge of his abilities was already known by ownership. The guy got this team to the conference finals.. now of course he needs to be better, however he has no veteran coaches on his staff, it feels like the players have tuned him out.

All coaches like players grow into becoming great by actually doing the Job. I personally would like wyc to attain a veteran coach to maximize This team's potential.

Well… at least LeBron won’t be winning another.

Well… at least LeBron won’t be winning another.

I'll never get the hate some have for LBJ.. the guy's been a great player for 20 seasons.. he actually does something very few NBA players do and gives back.. ease up on the hate. If we had more love than hate in this world we'd be so much better as people..

I'll never get the hate some have for LBJ.. the guy's been a great player for 20 seasons.. he actually does something very few NBA players do and gives back.. ease up on the hate. If we had more love than hate in this world we'd be so much better as people..
He’s a Chinese stoolie. That’s reason enough. He’s also personally unlikeable. Plenty of abhorrent people with money give back. Doesn’t make them good people.

This Nuggets team is mentally tough. Also figuring out how to win on the road. Happy to see the Lakers lose.

He’s a Chinese stoolie. That’s reason enough. He’s also personally unlikeable. Plenty of abhorrent people with m
He’s a Chinese stoolie. That’s reason enough. He’s also personally unlikeable. Plenty of abhorrent people with money give back. Doesn’t make them good people.

oney give back. Doesn’t make them good people.

This Nuggets team is mentally tough. Also figuring out how to win on the road. Happy to see the Lakers lose.
I really like the Nuggets team.. they are deep, talented, ballsy, I absolutely love coach Malone. I believe they can handle Miami.

As great a bird was he was an ass hole as a person.. and that made him the assassin he was on the court. However you can't play forever and at some point if you want to stay around the game you have to have good relationships and people to like you and can relate.

Bird has an odd personality and it wore thin in Indiana.. that wouldn't work with today's players
He did fine in Indiana.

Players are different when GOATs are coaching them.

It's understood Larry would not come back and coach.

Mike Malone is a big part of that.

I went to a basketball camp and his dad was one of the coaches/counselors. What an a__ hole (but good coach)

Mike spent some time coaching HS and at Providence and in the NBA with CLE, NY, Golden State and Sacramento before getting a raw deal.

Malone is a seasoned coach whereas Mazz is not even close.

He did fine in Indiana.

Players are different when GOATs are coaching them.

It's understood Larry would not come back and coach.
No dispute on his success in Indiana
However after time the relationship with he and Walsh ran its course. I agree with you, players are different when people with pedigree are coaching them.
Your right!

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back