PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are on to Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanu high ankle sprain while returning punts. Nice ****ing job by the coaching staff. This team is cooked on offense if AB isn't brought back in. To think a Tom Brady-led offense is most likely going to be the downfall of this team is mindboggling.

On to Dallas with likely two rookies, Edelman and some guy from the practice squad active as a #4 receiver. It's almost laughable at how roster management at the skill positions and injuries have neutered what should have been an offense putting up 30 points and 400 yards with ease. Last week's game was ridiculously risk averse when Brady threw the ball - and just wait till you see what Josh cooks up vs Dallas. I can't see pouting Tom "trusting" Harry and/or Meyers in any big spots...hope pouting sad Tom proves us wrong bigly. So the limitations at receiver probably eliminate any chance of going no huddle at any point. Christ Bill and Krafty Bob ****ked up the WR position this season...and they're still 9-1...but 1-1 once the "real" games started...
It's bad enough that I will not be surprised to see Brady playing for a different team in the future. Can't imagine how fed up he is with this ****.

We need a "yawn" reaction.

Sending Gordon packing for no reason is looking greater by the minute. Nicely done.

You really think they did it for "no reason?" Just because you don't know the reason doesn't mean they did it for no reason.

I hope the Pats can magically run for 4.5 a pop and 150 w Michel, White or the ghost of ****ing Marion Butts...need to keep away from Prescott, Cooper, Cobb, Elliot, Written etc...those r some weapons eh? Compared to what pouting Tom will throw to Sunday

On to Dallas with likely two rookies, Edelman and some guy from the practice squad active as a #4 receiver. It's almost laughable at how roster management at the skill positions and injuries have neutered what should have been an offense putting up 30 points and 400 yards with ease. Last week's game was ridiculously risk averse when Brady threw the ball - and just wait till you see what Josh cooks up vs Dallas. I can't see pouting Tom "trusting" Harry and/or Meyers in any big spots...hope pouting sad Tom proves us wrong bigly. So the limitations at receiver probably eliminate any chance of going no huddle at any point. Christ Bill and Krafty Bob ****ked up the WR position this season...and they're still 9-1...but 1-1 once the "real" games started...
They will scrape through for a win and you get to ***** and moan about how BB is bad gm and brady is done.Just like you do every week. Why are you unhappy ? It must be early christmas for you.
And already seem to know what josh is going to cook up and tom brady is going to pout. Why are you still watching ?

I hope the Pats can magically run for 4.5 a pop and 150 w Michel, White or the ghost of ****ing Marion Butts...need to keep away from Prescott, Cooper, Cobb, Elliot, Written etc...those r some weapons eh? Compared to what pouting Tom will throw to Sunday
I assume you posted the exact same things when manning and his 'weapons's came to foxboro in the early 2000s . For all those weapons why are the cowboys 6-4 ?
I just hope for your sake tom keeps pouting and we win 9-6 or something similar the rest of the year.

Sending Gordon packing for no reason is looking greater by the minute. Nicely done.

Just because Belichick didn't come out and hand hold people (which he never does) on why Gordon was released doesn't mean there wasn't one. But the reasons came out through the usual "sources say", he was becoming an issue. He was showing up to team meetings late and coaches had a tough time finding him on a daily basis.

A player with the history like Gordon's, one where he was already suspended by the league while with the team, when a player starts checking out like that Belichick isn't gonna hesitate to get rid of them.

They will scrape through for a win and you get to ***** and moan about how BB is bad gm and brady is done.Just like you do every week. Why are you unhappy ? It must be early christmas for you.
And already seem to know what josh is going to cook up and tom brady is going to pout. Why are you still watching ?
Awesome...I hope they win of course...but tell me how they do it w a QB who throws 5 yds past the LOS 10% of the time based on last game, and a QB who has FEWER weapons this week...convince me...and Bills will outcoach Garret isn't a valid answer... everyone in this forum said same thing 2super bowls ago...

Yes, definitely done for no reason. Just done out of boredom probably.

And btw, why do folks like you care so much about what someone on an internet message board posts about a football team?

Awesome...I hope they win of course...but tell me how they do it w a QB who throws 5 yds past the LOS 10% of the time based on last game, and a QB who has FEWER weapons this week...convince me...and Bills will outcoach Garret isn't a valid answer... everyone in this forum said same thing 2super bowls ago...
Why the hell you care how we win ? And how did they win the last game. You cite no weaknesses in dallas. Why are they 6 -4 with losses to the jets and a kirk cousins vikings at home ?
What is wrong if he keeps throwing 5 or 10 yards a play if he wins . Show me when they had this bad offense in the playoffs and lost other than 2010. You have no faith in this team figuring out stuff. According to you they are bunch of dumb idiots who lucked in winning games and superbowls. And you keep at at every single week every single year. You are *****ing about a loss 2 superbowls ago but dont see what has happened after . or Before. Really you deserve the browns or the raiders or the jets maybe more than this team.
No one says what they have is perfect or what they have done is great .But they seem to have a way to figure things out .But you on the first sign of adversity jump off the bandwagon and ***** and moan. Exact opposite of what you demand from the team actually when you complain about brady being pissed off at the media. So he cant do that but you can, without any reason keep *****ing and moaning for eveyr damn thing for 20 yrs ?

Mammas Don’t Let Your Cowboys Grow Up to Be Babies (abridged Nelson and Jennings)

Cowboys ain’t easy to love and they like to hold
They’d rather give you a bong than diamonds or gold
Lonestar brass knuckles and old faded Jerruh and each fight begins a new day
If you just can’t stand him and wish he’d just die
He’ll probably just begin to cry

Mammas don’t let your cowboys grow up to be babies
Don’t let ‘em pick their nose while driving them trucks
Let ‘em be oilmen and lawyers and ****s
Mammas don’t let your cowboys grow up to be babies
‘Cause they’ll always smoke a bone ‘cause they’re always alone
Even with someone like Jerruh

Just because Belichick didn't come out and hand hold people (which he never does) on why Gordon was released doesn't mean there wasn't one. But the reasons came out through the usual "sources say", he was becoming an issue. He was showing up to team meetings late and coaches had a tough time finding him on a daily basis.

A player with the history like Gordon's, one where he was already suspended by the league while with the team, when a player starts checking out like that Belichick isn't gonna hesitate to get rid of them.

That's why you release him at the end of the year...we needed him for depth

Tried to send a post several times but deleted as too negative !.........where are we going with this offence.......the play offs ?......definitely, but how far is another matter, just dont have the pieces or if we have they are not being used soon/often enough.....if sanu and dorsett are out then give harry/myers the chance.......if they fail , then so what , or dont the coaches want their share of the blame for choosing them in the first place

And btw, why do folks like you care so much about what someone on an internet message board posts about a baseball team?
Fixed it for you.

Tried to send a post several times but deleted as too negative !.........where are we going with this offence.......the play offs ?......definitely, but how far is another matter, just dont have the pieces or if we have they are not being used soon/often enough.....if sanu and dorsett are out then give harry/myers the chance.......if they fail , then so what , or dont the coaches want their share of the blame for choosing them in the first place
Yeah, this is much more positive. No offense.

encouraging news that Dorsett practiced. Absolutely need him Sunday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back