PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are on to Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edelman, 2 rookies, White
and Watson and maybe Lacosse surprises us and steps up in this game. Now I am depressed. :(
yup, Sanu as PR was dumb...hated seeing him out there. They need him catching passes, not fielding punts.

yup, Sanu as PR was dumb...hated seeing him out there. They need him catching passes, not fielding punts.
Mind boggling. As soon as I saw that ankle twist I was like “Unbelievable”!

I don’t what this says about me but I forgot that Bennett was on the Pats this year.
And he had 2 sacks last week.

Sure the Pats couldn’t have used him. :rolleyes:

Belichick says that football players play football, but there are other reasons why choosing Mohamed Sanu to return punts was a head scratcher.

Have we ever tossed Slater in at PR?

I dunno why we would, just wondering.

Have we ever tossed Slater in at PR?

I dunno why we would, just wondering.

We tried him at KR....might have cost us a play off spot in '08.

Kraft - we need a different kind of happy ending..... a happy ending that involves us having brown on the field for us this weekend.

Belichick says that football players play football, but there are other reasons why choosing Mohamed Sanu to return punts was a head scratcher.
It was a terrible decision.

I am anxious for this game, hopefully Wynn is somewhat of a savior and Sony get's going . I hate the fact that our running game has been so mediocre this year.

50% of the discussion here has been focused on 2 things that are not happening in a million years - Brown returning and Gronk returning.

Sure.. he had two sacks doing the exact same thing, every snap. That's predictable and easy to scheme for.

I haven't watched what he's being doing with the Cowboys but I guarantee you that for every sack he gets, his aggressiveness takes him out of play, just as much.

If Sanu and PD are both out the defense has to hold em to1 14-17 points to win imo. It’ll be tough for the offense to generate much with such a limited cast.

If Sanu and PD are both out the defense has to hold em to1 14-17 points to win imo. It’ll be tough for the offense to generate much with such a limited cast.
This seems likely as most players miss a game after a concussion and Sanu has a high ankle sprain. They will need a consistent running game to keep Dak off the field, and we haven’t seen a hint of that.

On Sanu as a PR: If he's the difference between a 10 yard return and no return, how is it different than if you had him make a catch for 10 yards? I've never seen any evidence that punt returners are at greater risk of injury than a receiver after he's caught a pass. Hell, Edelman, Gordon, and Dorsett all got hurt this year, playing regular offense. Some of you think a PR who can actually produce some yards isn't as valuable as one catch, I (and Belichick) disagree.

That's pretty much all on Bennett. Maybe don't get into arguments with coaches that was obviously so bad that you get suspended by the team for the week.

But anyone trying to spin Bennett as a big loss is concern trolling

AJAWhJr.png

YXUnZUz.png

This seems likely as most players miss a game after a concussion and Sanu has a high ankle sprain. They will need a consistent running game to keep Dak off the field, and we haven’t seen a hint of that.

Great, Krafty Bob's decision to release Brown just keeps getting better...not to mention BB trading DT and releasing Gordon...

Last edited:
Great, Krafty Bob's decision to release Brown just keeps getting better...not to mention BB trading DT and releasing Gordon.

The homers would disagree because Lefty can do no wrong. :rolleyes:

Unless the Return of Isaiah Wynn opens up some miraculous holes and Sony runs like he did last year we are in trouble. That's a lot of missing pieces at WR I dont expect neither to play.:rolleyes:

The only silver linings is that its not Edelman and Harry/Meyers should get some serious reps.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back