PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are on to Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

New WR #10 Hmmmm can't be anybody good out there except for AB. Gotta be some retread practice squadder not exactly what we are looking for.:rolleyes:

Sanu returning punts is not a good idea. Sure, he's sure handed, but not that quick...and most importantly, the Pats can't afford to have him injured in this role..and he was.

Baltimore lost to the Browns.

Cannot see us losing to them.

OOOOOOPS!
Yup, it’s all about matchups. There was a point in time when the Pats kept beating Indy, the Colts were beating the Broncos, and Denver was beating the Pats. It happens.

Sometimes a player will continue to play in a game after being injured but once Wednesday-Sunday roll around the team decides it wants to give the player an extra week to heal up.

I do agree that Sanu's injury didn't seem serious and he should be active on Sunday.
he's ankle was rolled over pretty bad if I remember correctly

Sanu returning punts is not a good idea. Sure, he's sure handed, but not that quick...and most importantly, the Pats can't afford to have him injured in this role..and he was.

As BB would say we will play with who we have not sure I agree with the premise at an often injured position.:rolleyes: We are deep at DB I would prefer one of them back there but that's just me.

he's ankle was rolled over pretty bad if I remember correctly

Alshon Jeffery didn't play last Sunday because of an ankle injury not good injury for a WR.

So who's the new #10??

Knew that picture was coming.:D

Yea I thought it looked a lot worse than an ankle.

I was positively surprised he didn't break a bone around the shin.

That being said it will most probably be the dreaded high ankle sprain which will stick with him for a while. Until the postseason if not through it.

An Injury to a vet could be a blessing in disguise sometimes now lets see what our pups got.:cool: I would like to see Meyers more involved he flashed and have not been getting much playing time. Now they have no choice but to play him...Dirty Harry you couldn't ask for a better scenario to show your stuff.

Good to see Chung at practice. Hope he's able to go. Put him on Witten.
We have a great great secondary but this will be their biggest test of the year,including KC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3