PatsFans.com - Mobile
PatsFans.com
Search

Washington new name

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Patsfanin Philly

Pro Bowl Player
The Washington-Crossed-The-Delawares and shyt on the shoreline asking "hey, is this San Fran?"
Hey, hey, when George crossed the Delaware, he went from NJ to PA( in my neighborhood) to attack the British on Christmas while they slept......It was bucolic Bucks County ( named for the deer rather than the $$ though some parts have lots of both).. If he was going to crap on the shoreline, he would have done it on the Jersey side.

Wax Frog

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Hey, hey, when George crossed the Delaware, he went from NJ to PA( in my neighborhood) to attack the British on Christmas while they slept......It was bucolic Bucks County ( named for the deer rather than the $$ though some parts have lots of both).. If he was going to crap on the shoreline, he would have done it on the Jersey side.
Is there a historical marker that says, "George Washington **** here"? :poop::thumbsup:

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
In honor of my hero and good friend I say they should name the team the Washington Amphibians...

Wax Frog

In honor of my hero and good friend I say they should name the team the Washington Amphibians...
You are too kind! I am but a humble subfrogoloid... (Washington Subfrogoloids?... Hemorrhoids!)
ashton kutcher idea GIF

PScottman

In the Starting Line-Up
The last name change for the city resulted in the "Wizards"....but the only thing close and still alliterative is the "Wiccans". That'll go over well.

Patsgofor4

In the Starting Line-Up
I can comfortably wait to find out on Feb. 2. In other words….I don’t give a flying f*ck. It isn’t going to help Mac handle the Dolphins blitzers on Sunday.

A Defiant Goose

I actually had imo a brilliant idea.

The Pigskins.

It's football related, gives an ode to the hog days. LThe colors wouldn't need to change much and the logo would just be the face of an angry pig

A Defiant Goose

I can comfortably wait to find out on Feb. 2. In other words….I don’t give a flying f*ck. It isn’t going to help Mac handle the Dolphins blitzers on Sunday.
Oh man watch out for this hardo, squarely focused on the next game. You'd make a great New England Patriot if you could play football at an NFL level

Nehalem

In the Starting Line-Up
The last name change for the city resulted in the "Wizards"....but the only thing close and still alliterative is the "Wiccans". That'll go over well.
Washington Walrus

Honestly the tusks could lead to some cool memorabilia.