VIII Rings that was quick

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m guessing BB has two boats
Jupiter, FL and Nantucket

I’m guessing BB has two boats
Jupiter, FL and Nantucket
My understanding he has just one and its shipped from place to place

He's still one of us... regular people, just with a cooler job and money in the bank. Besides, he's not gonna fish for stripers on this:
63-Sea-Ray-MY-Daphne-Express_Drone-Photos_008_SMALL-1-463x272.jpg

I also doubt you can go to the Combine, Pro Days, and do film study from it.

Perhaps Bill understands he can upgrade once I am tired of winning Super Bowls.

Ya me too. That was kind of my point. Fishing, beers, and football with the HC of the NEPs. Can you imagine?
Lets see..

I love to fish.

I love to drink beer.

I love football.

I love the Patriots.

I guess I could squeeze a "Fish with BB For a Day" time in my calendar somewhere.

Looking at my Outlook Calendar...I'm available, ummmm.....now.

I say this every time but you’d think that a guy worth like $100 million would have a better boat.

Maybe that's just his day to day boat. He only uses the mega-yacht on holidays and special occasions. :D

That's the boat he let's us see him in, which also takes him out to sea to his other boat parked a mile offshore outside of government jurisdiction, which can also take him (when he wants some privacy) to his submarine.

And you can bet that when BB originally had the 'V' painted, enough space was intentionally left between the 'V' and 'Rings' to subsequently add another 'I' or 2 or 3.

You'd lose that bet. Belichick is still a loyal Grady White guy but V was a 22 footer, VIII is a 30' Freedom 307.

My understanding he has just one and its shipped from place to place
Which is the huge advantage of the smaller boat. You can trailer it, you don't have to keep it at a marina, you use it anywhere you want, in any season, and you can pretty much decide today what to do tomorrow, or at most a few days ahead of time. Now the yacht with a crew of 10, you have to schedule stuff and depend on other people.

Which is the huge advantage of the smaller boat. You can trailer it, you don't have to keep it at a marina, you use it anywhere you want, in any season, and you can pretty much decide today what to do tomorrow, or at most a few days ahead of time. Now the yacht with a crew of 10, you have to schedule stuff and depend on other people.
I bet he has someone drive it down for him and handles all his and the 1st mate's expenses.

Either that or he pays $10k to ship it.

It is actually a really nice boat, 30' Grady White with twin Yamaha 350's, about a $250k msrp.

Some people just aren't like that. I used to work at a company where the CEO was worth about $400m and the guy drove a Honda Odyssey to work.

me too, CEO and owner drove a 10 yr old pick up, and lived in a farm house that didn't even have air conditioning. Company did about 2 billion is sales annually.....
Me too. At DEC. Ken Olsen drove a Ford Pinto. He was also a member of the Ford Board of Directors IIRC. Think he got the Pinto because Ford insisted on giving him a car.

Lets see..

I love to fish.

I love to drink beer.

I love football.

I love the Patriots.

I guess I could squeeze a "Fish with BB For a Day" time in my calendar somewhere.

Looking at my Outlook Calendar...I'm available, ummmm.....now.
Ya me too. I will hold my breath and wait for the phone to ring, I mean since Bill doesn't snap face or insta chat. He will have to just call.

I will be the blue guy in the corner.

He has a better boat. They are adding VIII Rings to it in dry dock right now

2woy3va.jpg
A better boat that the current model for him to start his world domination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes