VIDEO: "One Nibble With Julian Edelman"

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
VIDEO: "One Nibble With Julian Edelman"

Robert Alvarez

Julian Edelman reviews pizza with Guy Fieri.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

They are debating the value of Papa Gino's Pizza??? They can do better than that..

Edelman in his quest to market his brand, tries too hard and craps all over himself..

Edelman ripping off someone else's established social media act to push his "brand"? Gee, what a shocker....

For those that dont read Barstool, this is a complete rip off of El Pres's pizza reviews that he's been doing for a couple of years now.

the gimmick is "one bite" per review, he even sells t-shirts of it.

Edelman ripping off someone else's established social media act to push his "brand"? Gee, what a shocker....

For those that dont read Barstool, this is a complete rip off of El Pres's pizza reviews that he's been doing for a couple of years now.

I think you missed the joke.

I think you missed the joke.

nope, its still him ripping off a successful social media act to further his own "brand"...despite the guise of being a "spoof"

no different than his JE11 **** riding off of TB12

They are debating the value of Papa Gino's Pizza??? They can do better than that..

Edelman in his quest to market his brand, tries too hard and craps all over himself..

As we all know ;) the best pizza is the gorgonzola cheese, mascarpone cheese, prosciutto and fig-jam pizza at Artu in the North End.

Edelman and Bennet are similar in regard to being pushy with their brands.

I don't read bar stools but like edelman and thought this was funny.

nope, its still him ripping off a successful social media act to further his own "brand"...despite the guise of being a "spoof"

i thought it was pretty funny.....lighten up dude, dont you think JE knows he is playing off of Barstool? By the way....Guy F had done a pizza review with El Pres the previous day in NYC.
JE's review was done at the Best Buddies Hyannis event, in case you hadnt noticed, JE raised well over $100,000 for BBuddies.

How 'bout them STEELERS?

i thought it was pretty funny.....lighten up dude, dont you think JE knows he is playing off of Barstool? By the way....Guy F had done a pizza review with El Pres the previous day in NYC.
JE's review was done at the Best Buddies Hyannis event, in case you hadnt noticed, JE raised well over $100,000 for BBuddies.
Barstool is the last people who can complain about stealing things from others and making a profit.

I don't read Barstool. I don't know who El Pres is.

I enjoyed this. I thought it was funny. I went and bought a JE11 T-Shirt.

Seems like Edelman knows who his target audience is and what he's doing.

And joke's on you since Dave Portnoy, founder of Barstool, shows up in the video at 1:50 and says his line "one bite, everyone knows the rules" and is even wearing a T-shirt of it and says hi to Edelman. So clearly he's in on it. Maybe you should stop yapping before you even saw the full video.

Stone by stone!

Big fan of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. I think Guy Fieri and TB12 are buds.

IIRC Youk was in an episode a few years ago.

I thought this comment below was the only funny part:

SaR7gKvr_normal.jpg

Dave Portnoy @stoolpresidente
Cease and desist. https://twitter.com/edelman11/status/871758899069759489 …

That being said, the Steelers or Bruins fan poster above in this thread who thinks Portnoy and his brand (while successful) are 1% as recognizable as Julian Edelman needs to get out more.

Edelman playing off Portnoy made Portnoy's week and I'm sure he's running around telling all his friends.

Last edited:
Big fan of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. I think Guy Fieri and TB12 are buds.

IIRC Youk was in an episode a few years ago.
Maybe Brady can have a "come to Jesus" chat with him because Fieri is on his way to a massive heart attack.

Maybe Brady can have a "come to Jesus" chat with him because Fieri is on his way to a massive heart attack.

Totally. Hes not fat-fat but all that fried food, burgers, brisket, ribs, bacon...Its bad but not Man vs Food bad. That guy dropped 100lbs because he was on deaths door.

As we all know ;) the best pizza is the gorgonzola cheese, mascarpone cheese, prosciutto and fig-jam pizza at Artu in the North End.

Edelman and Bennet are similar in regard to being pushy with their brands.

Not sure about "we" kimosabe.. but "we" all know in the North East that Papa Gino's is an "unreasonable facsimile thereof"..

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft