Not open for further replies.

BadMoFo

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Holy S***!!!

Falcons' Vick indicted by grand jury in dogfighting probe
ESPN.com news services

Updated: July 17, 2007, 5:15 PM ET

Michael Vick has been indicted by a federal grand jury in connection with the dogfighting probe of his house in Virginia.

The Falcons quarterback was indicted for conspiracy to travel in interstate commerce in aid of unlawful activities and to sponsor a dog in animal fighting venture in U.S. District Court for the Eastern District in Richmond, Va. Three others -- Purnell Peace, Quanis Phillips and Tony Taylor -- also were indicted by the grand jury on the same charges.

ESPN reporter Kelly Naqi contributed to this report.

Talking about it on WEEI....goodbye mike!

aaahh!
and you know that the feds wouldn't have acted until they knew they acquired enough evidence against him.

How big of a deal are those charges? They might just be slaps on the wrist. Then again, they are federal charges, so I doubt it.

Yikes. The Matt Schaub trade doesn't look so good for Atlanta now . . .

Yes! Suspend this guy for life, what a sick mother ****er he is! I hate Vick almost as much as I hate the Pats. ;)

YES!!! Can you provide a link please!! Thank You...

Yes! Suspend this guy for life, what a sick mother ****er he is! I hate Vick almost as much as I hate the Pats. ;)
I hate him more than I hate the Dolphins. But not as much as I hate the Jets. :mad:

I hate him more than I hate the Dolphins. But not as much as I hate the Jets. :mad:

HAHA! I wish you hated us more, maybe we can arange that by a stron 2007 showing.

How could someone hate such a lovable team?

The Red Sox are a lovable team, but every Yankees fan HATES them, it's a rival thing man. (For the record, I hate the Sox too, basball needs a cap.)

How big of a deal are those charges? They might just be slaps on the wrist. Then again, they are federal charges, so I doubt it.

And felonies.

Probably the biggest damage is from all of the endorsement deals he's losing out on. That's a lot of money. His reputation has been permanently damaged even if he's acquitted.

something tells me he's not going to do any jail time. Hes rich and famous, they get away with alot.

they just talked about it on WEEI and it sounds bad (for vick). They read the full documents and it sounds like he's really screwed...not just suspended from the NFL, but federal jailtime!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down