PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Update: Schedule Release Wednesday April 17 (Pats to Open on SNF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like no Dec. Jan trip to Miami.. which has been difficult, our annual trip to that city takes place early.

Nov. 10 Bye week ( week 9) is a great time for that to occur..

From week 6 to 14 there are no 1:00 Games.. that really sucks.

They usually win for me the week of my birthday. However, with my birthday being September 15th and playing in Miami, I don't expect that to be the case this year. I am interested to see the creative way they find to lose. Not sure they will top 2018. We should have a thread dedicated to how they will lose in September. :)

Not happy we get Miami in September. That stadium’s going to be a sauna...
I'm sure the Dolphins are not keen about coming to Foxboro 4 days after Christmas......

Not liking that September trip to Miami. The run from 10/28 - 12/8 looks tough right now and may be the deciding factor for where they’re seeded in the playoffs.

This sounds right.

But I wouldn't be surprised if the Pats are 2-2 by week 4 and tied for last in the division, complete with the typical onslaught of downfall and 'dynasty over' type articles.

Not super interesting, just more strange than anything.. Pittsburgh schedule preview.. Mr. Roger's style...?

Not liking that September trip to Miami. The run from 10/28 - 12/8 looks tough right now and may be the deciding factor for where they’re seeded in the playoffs.

I still prefer it to later it to later in the year yes it will be hot but it won't be -4 degrees with wind chills here either. Also Miami will be in transition advantage us even with Flores history with our Organization.

I dont know. Given how every Miami trip no matter when seems to be a tough situation with a fair chance of a loss might as well put it into the early schedule where we are more likely to have brainfarty performances as well.

Maybe the annual early season brainfart and the Miami loss can be the same game.

Not super interesting, just more strange than anything.. Pittsburgh schedule preview.. Mr. Roger's style...?

It's fitting. They really do live in the neighborhood of Make-Believe where AB hasn't really left, Bell is temporarily absent, Tomlin is a world class coach, and Ben is still an all-star QB.

Regarding our Schedule it seems very road warrior-ish more @@ instead of vs vs. Good thing we have three known Dumpster fires on our schedule and two are on the Road ie... @ Washingtion and @ Cincinnati with lowly Giants:rolleyes: coming to Gilltette. We are also facing some Second year QB's to see how they have progressed in: Buffalo the Jets and Baltimore. My money is on the Pats because of familiarity.

I'm sure the Dolphins are not keen about coming to Foxboro 4 days after Christmas......

I know the Pats players have mentioned the heat in Florida as a problem in September, probably the reason we looked terrible against Jax last year. I would rather have Miami come here early in the season since they will lose to us at home regardless of the month. This will be Flores’ first crack at BB as HC of Miami and expect a not so pretty game.

Seeing Jerruh shart his pants over yet another loss is going to be a nice Christmas eve present.

• A coaching disadvantage
  • A personnel disadvantage
  • An organizational disadvantage
  • A psychological disadvantage
  • And now a scheduling disadvantage
These delusional Jet beat writers acting like this is some type of rivalry. Jets have won 12 games over the last three years. The Patriots have won 45.

Regarding our Schedule it seems very road warrior-ish more @@ instead of vs vs. Good thing we have three known Dumpster fires on our schedule and two are on the Road ie... @ Washingtion and @ Cincinnati with lowly Giants:rolleyes: coming to Gilltette. We are also facing some Second year QB's to see how they have progressed in: Buffalo the Jets and Baltimore. My money is on the Pats because of familiarity.

There's 1 set each of consecutive home (weeks 16-17) and road games (weeks 4-5).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes