PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Update: Schedule Release Wednesday April 17 (Pats to Open on SNF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they’re going to replay that Super Bowl? Awesome!

I get a kick out of the media when they say “Super Bowl Rematch”.

From two years ago more or less. The teams are totally different, coaching staffs are different in regards to assistants and so forth. It’s really grasping at straws.

Mid-season stretch looks rough. @NYJ, vs. CLE, @BAL, BYE, @PHI, vs. DAL, @HOU, vs. KC. I think we drop two games in that stretch, one to Philadelphia and one to either KC or Houston.

This. Im in western pa and I promise that will be torture for their fans. Hopefully lots of ‘6’ references throughout pregame
It’s really 6-1 Pats if you want get technical with the current regimes.

Imagine thinking Mike Tomlin or that staff is gonna change anything.

Also not seeing this significant overhaul. Bell was gone last year and they traded Brown
I was thinking the same. BB shows nothing as far as new wrinkles in the pre-season games. I am sure Pitt will do the same.
Question is who would you rather have reacting and making adjustments in game to combat those wrinkles. Tomlin or BB

Why o why do we always have to play miami early in the season? At one time for a few years miami played the pats in new england EARLY in the season and then we played miami later in the season in miami.

Why o why do we always have to play miami early in the season? At one time for a few years miami played the pats in new england EARLY in the season and then we played miami later in the season in miami.

Kind of crappy having to go down to Miami in September but it is would is. We didn't play them until the second half in 2017 though.

Schedulemakers made it tough for Philly and NE, each facing 3 teams coming off a bye (they each have same bye week so it is a mutual bye and 2 others)

New England faces PHL BALT and CLEV off their bye
PHILLY faces NE SEATTLE and JETs off their bye
(Chiefs face NO TEAMS COMING OFF A BYE)

New Orleans, Miami, Pitts, SF, Baltimore each face two teams coming off a bye

Chi (1) NY

Clev (1) SF

LAR (1) Arizona

Atl (1) New Orleans

Wash (1) Miami

Hou (1) IIndy

Indy 1) JAX

Minn (1) Den

Jax (1) Tenn

GB (1) Det

Den (1) LAC

TB (1) TENN

NYJ (1) WASH

OAK (1) KC

SEA (1) MINN

NYG (1) DAL

BUF TENN CINN LAC KC DAL CAR DET ARIZ (0)

It’s really 6-1 Pats if you want get technical with the current regimes.

Correct, but before this year their fans used to milk ‘ 6burgh’, regardless of the fact that the majority of those happened before many of us were even born. Now even those bragging rights are gone.

**** me, Giants @ Cowboys for week 1 late afternoon game. Why do they keep doing this to me! Ugh!:mad:

Just locked in a sweet weekend with some friends Atlantic City Friday night, Michigan at Maryland Saturday, capped off with Sunday night Baltimore.

Hope they're wise enough to flex out the cowboys green beans game and put the Texans Chiefs in it's stead come week 6

Disappointed Philly isn’t Sunday night. That’d have been fun.
I'm not, I wouldn't be able to take the pre game show if it was on SNF. They'll just keep talking about Super Bowl LII and that game still hurts.:(

Finally have Miami in the winter and it's a gong show season for them. I hope they need to lose the game and we put Hoyer in and rest everyone.

I’d think fans outside of NE and Pittsburgh have seen this matchup enough times, and especially with the subtractions of Gronk and Brown, would largely view this as a dud opener for Sunday night. There were many more intriguing matchups, especially from the perspective of playing the NFC East and the excitement around the Browns.
Browns are going to be hosting the Rams in week 3. I imagine they wanted to make the Browns 1st SNF game since 2008 at home. I bet that city and fanbase is going to be jacked. I remember when the Lions got their 1st MNF game in 10 years or something, the crowd was jacked, they ended getting the Bears to commit 5-7 false starts.

The Bills(2007) followed by the rats(2011) have the longest droughts for appearances on SNF.

Last edited:

Falcons official trolling the Saints with the non-call and calling them AINTS in this Got Theme schedule video. Around the 34 second mark.

Reactions: ALP

Falcons official trolling the Saints with the non-call and calling them AINTS in this Got Theme schedule video. Around the 34 second mark.

The re-enactment of the pass interference non-call was hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST