PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Update: Schedule Release Wednesday April 17 (Pats to Open on SNF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think this season will have lots of similarities to 2010. Play at Mia early, BB DC, questions about weapons, might even be questions about TB. I'm not saying our offense will be close to 2010 but they were lots of questions before that season and I think we are still capable of scoring 28-30 points per game.

The schedule sets up well for a good start for our standards. Once we hit the tough part of our schedule our revamped receiving corp should be competent.

Steelers WIN
at Dolphins WIN
Jets WIN
at Bills WIN
at Redskins WIN
Giants WIN
at Jets LOSS
Browns WIN
at Ravens WIN
at Eagles LOSS
Cowboys WIN
at Texans WIN
Chiefs LOSS
at Bengals WIN
Bills WIN
Dolphins WIN

13-3. I already bet the farm on the over win total.

We won't go undefeated for 2 years in a row at home so loss vs Chiefs. We'll always have a loss inside division so loss at Jets instead of Dolphins this year.

This sounds right.

But I wouldn't be surprised if the Pats are 2-2 by week 4 and tied for last in the division, complete with the typical onslaught of downfall and 'dynasty over' type articles.
2-2 but then 15 straight

Think this season will have lots of similarities to 2010. Play at Mia early, BB DC, questions about weapons, might even be questions about TB. I'm not saying our offense will be close to 2010 but they were lots of questions before that season and I think we are still capable of scoring 28-30 points per game.

The schedule sets up well for a good start for our standards. Once we hit the tough part of our schedule our revamped receiving corp should be competent.

Steelers WIN
at Dolphins WIN
Jets WIN
at Bills WIN
at Redskins WIN
Giants WIN
at Jets LOSS
Browns WIN
at Ravens WIN
at Eagles LOSS
Cowboys WIN
at Texans WIN
Chiefs LOSS
at Bengals WIN
Bills WIN
Dolphins WIN

13-3. I already bet the farm on the over win total.

We won't go undefeated for 2 years in a row at home so loss vs Chiefs. We'll always have a loss inside division so loss at Jets instead of Dolphins this year.
wow 8-1 start and the one loss is the Jets... man

13-3 will get the 1

Steelers WIN
at Dolphins LOSS
Jets WIN
at Bills WIN
at Redskins WIN
Giants WIN
at Jets Win
Browns WIN
at Ravens WIN
at Eagles Win
Cowboys WIN
at Texans LOSS
Chiefs Win
at Bengals WIN
Bills WIN
Dolphins WIN

14-2.

If you live on the east coast anywhere from Richmond, Va. northward, Get the Amtrak credit card, spend $2,000, get 35,000 points, travel to any or all of 11 of the games for free.
Looks like they lowered the signup bonus to 20,000pts.

That December is crazy, like a real anomaly.
It doesn’t make much sense other than we have the division locked up and are going through the motions. But this is a Belicuick coached team and that doesn’t happen so I’m out of ideas.

Love getting Pittsburgh to watch the raising of banner #6.

Holy crap these home games are hot tickets.

Another brutal schedule. The NYFL is doing the Pats no favors. With no Gronk lucky to win 9 games.

Holy crap these home games are hot tickets.

I'm looking to get two for the Cowboys game to take my dad. Not being from the area, trying to figure out all the costs and yeah, I'd be surprised if we spent less than 900 on just tickets.

That December is crazy, like a real anomaly.
It doesn’t make much sense other than we have the division locked up and are going through the motions. But this is a Belicuick coached team and that doesn’t happen so I’m out of ideas.
Not going through motions but seeding is all set so we’re resting people and don’t care about winning

Another brutal schedule. The NYFL is doing the Pats no favors. With no Gronk lucky to win 9 games.

Pats have one of the easiest strength of schedules...

Let’s get it!........5 months from now..

Let’s get it!........5 months from now..

We are coming off a BYE as well for the Eagles game. That one doesnt really count imo. Similarly the TNF situation is also not avoidable in a practical way.

It really is the Browns and Ravens where at least one of those games is at home. It could have been a lot worse just look at the Bucs or Raiders.

Pats have one of the easiest strength of schedules...
In a vacuum yes. Gotta look at when they play, days of rest, byes, travel etc. Plus teams will be vastly improved. We shall see. 11 wins was enough for a 2 seed last season and 1 fluky play from a 1 seed. Im expecting this team to have trouble adjusting to life after Gronk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News