PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Unofficial Official Preseason Game 4 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward to this game. Really I am. :)

In a way, preseason game 4 is the best, because you almost don't have to worry about guys getting hurt (outside of the general well-wishing for your fellow man part).

Who remembers John Lynch playing all the way through the 4th pre-season game before he retired? Or Danny Etling's bootleg at the end of the 4th quarter. I'm excited to watch -- all respect to those who go out and play hard even if they're not going to be on the team in a week's time.

Can you believe the DB who was supposed to have outside contain played a few games for us?:eek:

Can you believe the DB who was supposed to have outside contain played a few games for us?:eek:

Poor guy. I suppose that, if you're going to make a big mistake, that's probably the time to do it. But who would have thought they'd pull that one out of the hat at that stage of the game?

Want to see Stidham and Meyers put on a show.
Want to see Cowart and Winnovich wreck people.
Want to see Obi and Crossen earn roster spots.
Want to see Roberts and Munson on the field.

I like this and gave a thumbs up

The top 5 things I'm looking for.

QB time share. How much does each play? Is Hoyer being sat down a lot cause a trade is coming?

OL - Will Karras see snaps at center tonight or do they feel he is good to go? How much and where do Eluemenor and Cunningham line up? Does Froholdt end on a strong note?

Front 6 - Munson, Wise, Roberts, Parry. I want to see how much they play and how they do. I think/hope we don't see Winovich tonight. He's proven enough. Will Rivers and Calhoun make an appearance? How much and how deep does Cowart play? Is he already on the team or are they still figuring that that? Lots to watch here. Wise in particular is the most interesting guy on the front 6 to watch tonight. Particularly if he doesn't play at all as that is a sign a trade is on the way.

STs - Does it look good? Particular in punt/kick defense. With King out how will it look tonight. If it has issues we may see them trade for a STer. I wouldn't be surprised by that in any case but if issues come up it will be a giant red flag.

Burkhead - He has been in my dog house pretty much the entire preseason. I have not seen the burst or speed of his past self and I wonder if those injuries have taken their toll. If I don't see him show up at all tonight I would be very surprised if he makes this team.

SPOILER WARNING: A. HOLE...I MEAN A. HART IS ON THE SHOW AT THE MOMENT...

Last edited:

Just hit the guy in front of you. On 2.

03142559bf4b9607aeb965440b750530.png

Comments:

1.) Watching the tape replay tomorrow at 4PM EST. Used up my game pass freebie trail.

2.) Hope Edelman, Demaryius Thomas, and/or Gordon aren't out there for too many snaps....

3.) This is the worst game to watch every year....thank god for DVR...and the edited NFLN replay....takes me 2 hours tops to watch this game.

Last edited:
People are really going to watch this **** when both Clemson and Texas A&M are playing tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes