3 UPs
Gunner
DT
Scooby

3 Downs
Stidham
Stidham
Stidham

So many missed opportunities. I was hoping for 23-0 this year (as I do every year), but this way BB can tear into them for poor execution and sloppy penalties. Let's hope we never have to see half these players in a real game.

I didn’t like mayos play calling on that drive. Mostly the 4th down where they showed blitz then backed off. Should of just sent the house.

I'm having flashbacks to 07. Why did I stay up. :(
Ian..we desperately need a "totally ridiculous" emoji...seriously

This was a good test for Jarrett's next preseason game.

If that's the criteria by which backup QBs are judged then every team in the league is cutting their backup this weekend. ****, half the teams in the league know they don't have a prayer of winning a SB with their starter.

Backups are generally there to win you a game or two if the need arises, nothing more.

It's a very sad commentary on Patriots fans that two of them were actually clown enough to disagree with the above post.

up the whole

giphy.gif

Gotta admit I got really irritated at that ending. The long tedious drive, time outs, felt like forever and then the last play. Really just annoyed me lol.

Last edited:
Marching out our starting receivers, mights as well tos in TB and blow them out 50 zip in the 1st half lol

Gotta admit I got really irritated at that ending. The long tedious drive, time outs, felt like forever and then the last play. Really just annoyed me lol.
Who cares. Our guys who won’t be on the team lost to their guys who won’t be on the team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marching out our starting receivers, mights as well tos in TB and blow them out 50 zip in the 1st half lol

It's like BB purposely went
for it on 4th down instead of the FG and then let the players on the field feel "must stop" pressure. It's called evaluating the bottom of the roster to find out who steps up and who has moon eyes and tiny nutz.

A lot of people forget how unimpressive Brady really was to a lot of people. I remember heated debates in college about Brady in ‘01.

Steve-Carell-Facepalm.gif

Newsflash:

Tom Brady was the QB4, not the QB2, in his rookie season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes