PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Udoka was apparently a bad boy, is facing possible team discipline

Not sure. All depends how much digging the press wants to do and how willing the women are talking.

I would think the C's would want to have this die
I think it benefits the Celtics that these women are team employees. The may want it to go away as well especially since the organization seems to be taking this whole thing pretty seriously. I will admit I thought this whole thing was ridiculous yesterday but as more and more seems to be leaking out and the fact that Udoka said he accepts his punishment and considered resigning I think the team handled it well. Boston as a whole will always get crapped on with anything with even the smallest racial element but the Celtics have almost always been at the forefront of change in the league and doing what's right.

The counterpunch has been thrown. A lot of articles saying "Udoka made unwanted comments/advances" are surfacing in the past couple hours.

I think it benefits the Celtics that these women are team employees. The may want it to go away as well especially since the organization seems to be taking this whole thing pretty seriously. I will admit I thought this whole thing was ridiculous yesterday but as more and more seems to be leaking out and the fact that Udoka said he accepts his punishment and considered resigning I think the team handled it well. Boston as a whole will always get crapped on with anything with even the smallest racial element but the Celtics have almost always been at the forefront of change in the league and doing what's right.
Agree IMO there isn't even a sniff test of racial bias here. Not even the BLM crowd or Al Sharpton and his merry band of race hustlers can manufacture something.

Sheesh ... why the politics?
As for cheaters ...
It is also cheating on family.

I think it benefits the Celtics that these women are team employees.
Can soMeone gRaph "Celtics Championships" with and withOUt the "beneFicial" genDer; my keYboaRd is acting uP?

1663955790536.png

A few media types are saying this is way brutal ... a prayer for the families.

Man she should STFU. I'm more Mexican than a burrito and this is reverse racism.

And that same woman posted this:

Publicly dropping vague bits of information only ever leads to wild speculation, making things even messier. What good comes from it?

I don't know if she's stupid, clueless, or just vile, but she really should delete her social media accounts..

And that same woman posted this:

I don't know if she's stupid, clueless, or just vile, but she really should delete her social media accounts..

Horford should tell her to stop posting

FWIW, she did delete her whole thread going off about how racist this whole thing is. Maybe she is pulling a Matt Barnes and backing away from her initial support of Udoka after finding out more?

It's too bad the 1st head coach of color for the Celtics got run out town in this shameful way after such a short stint with the team. Just reinforcing that Boston stereotype.

1663953127920.png

The lack of self awareness you display is hilarious. To insult a political party in the very same post you tell people to leave politics out of it shows an obscene degree of hypocrisy (not to mention cluelessness).

If you really wanted politics left out of the discussion, you would not have made a politically charged statement. You just want certain politics left out of the discussion.
Unbunch your panties. You sure get easily triggered.

It's too bad the 1st head coach of color for the Celtics got run out town in this shameful way after such a short stint with the team. Just reinforcing that Boston stereotype.

View attachment 45638
That Jay Williams guy is a scammer so he should STFU

That Jay Williams guy is a scammer so he should STFU
It's incredible how a former NBA player who covers the NBA could be so ignorant.
Mind-boggling.
The Celtics hired the first African-American HC in history way back in the 60's. They were also the first NBA franchise to start 5 black players.
The,Boston Celtics have been the #1 NBA franchise in terms of racial justice.
Jay Williams is a moron.
If Bill Russell were alive he might slap Williams' ignorant face

Udoka is going to get Jack McKinney'd.

I haven't been keeping up with this. So Udoka was doing more than having an affair with a Celtics employee? What exactly do y'all know now? I admit it I'm too lazy to look up all the most recent articles on the subject. Maybe one of you kind ladies or gents can fill me in?

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back